Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida Physical Therapist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida

Physical Therapist Interview

Interview

The entire process from application to job offer took about three weeks. I met first with the department manager for the first interview and then was scheduled for a peer interview shortly after. The manager asked questions pertaining to my strengths, weaknesses, handling conflict, etc. (typical questions that come up during interviews) but also my role and my relationship with other co-workers and boss at my last job. The peer interview consisted of four therapists already working there and they asked about me, my past experience, and three case scenarios. Overall, very reasonable questions and felt like they really wanted to get to know me as a person.

Negotiation

No negotiation. I accepted the offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida.

Interview

Peer interview and interview with management.

Interview Questions

• Use you past knowledge and experience to manage a difficult patient with cultural sensitivity.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I accepted base salary as a new grad, negotiated hours and work days, including weekends.