Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida Registered Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida Registered Nurse Interview Questions

Interviews at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida

2.2

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida in October 2009.

Interview

My hiring and interview process is not typical, as I had worked at Memorial previously as a Nurse Tech. Since my nurse manager already knew me, the interview process was a piece of cake. Like most places, it's easiest to get a job if you can bypass HR completely with connections to managers doing the hiring.

When interviewing for the Nurse Tech position, I applied online several times and heard nothing from the HR department. After several weeks, a friend introduced me to the manager–and I was hired on the spot.

Your mileage may vary.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida.

Interview

Called in for an interview. Very simple and fast if they want you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida (Hollywood, FL) in October 2011.

Interview

Lengthy. First got a call from Uman recourses. Than interviewed with the manager. Second interview with a panel consisting of 5 People. The unit secretary, the manager, the supervisor, a patient care assistant

Interview Questions

• Name a company that you considered to be successfull and why do you think it's successfull   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida.

Interview

Knew someone on the floor who spoke to the nurse manager. Nurse Manager called me for an interview the following Monday. Walked in, spoke a bit about my experiences and chatted about other things. Went to lunch while she called clinical managers for the peer interview. I came back and was interviewed by 4 people. Thanked them after the interview and hoped for the best.

Interview Questions

• What was/is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work at Memorial?   1 Answer
    • How would you handle a problem with a coworker?   1 Answer

Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida Response

Jun 19, 2018 – Director of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to write about your interview experience.

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida (Hollywood, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

Very easy. Great experience. Wouldn’t change anything about the process. Would do it all over again. Wonderful place to work. Have opportunities to grow. Benefits are excellent. Staff and managers were great to work with. Clean environment. Constantly educated and up to date on the growing healthcare.