Memorial Hermann Health System Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 27, 2017

2.5

Patient Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

The process took 4 days. I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter to meet with the nurse manager. Overall, it was a nice experience. I believe they had already selected someone for the position before I had my meeting with them. They had my resume and asked about my background. I asked several questions and it was a positive experience overall.

Interview Questions

• If your department is an acronym make sure you know the name. For example "ER"...   1 Answer

Patient Observation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was invited to Interview Day. Roughly 150 applicants were there. I was notified the next day that I was hired. Everything ran smoothly, the staff was very helpful and friendly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

I went to the facility and waited for about 20 minutes for my turn to interview. The recruiter was very friendly. I was made to sign an agreement that I understood there is a 2 year contract for new graduate nurses. I was interviewed by three nursing managers at the same time. The asked me to tell them about myself and why I would like to work Memorial Hermann.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you made a mistake. How did you handle the situation? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Senior Web Analyst/Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview process started out with initial phone screen with the Hiring Manager, followed by 2 rounds of face to face technical interviews in a group panel. In the technical rounds, they asked to write code for pangram and implement that functionality logic in web application using MVC. The 2nd round of technical interview was to code development back-end to front-end in MVC. In this exercise, you will be tested in javascript, CSS styling, UI experiences. The first round lasted about 1 hr and second round lasted about 1.5 hour.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were about individual's experiences and skills. They judge your technical questions based on how well you do the coding exercises.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Filled out the application, waited until the app period was over, got invited to interview at match day. At match day, it was a panel interview with the higher-ups of each location. Some people were asked back for second interviews, and I heard others were hired that day. Others were told they'd hear back in the next 48 hours.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX) in September 2016.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online through the Memorial Hermann website under careers. I was called about a month later to interview two days later. Interviewed on Friday was offered the job Monday. Started about two weeks after the call.

Interview Questions

• describe what you would do if a co worker wasn't pulling their weight?   Answer Question
    • Describe an a time you had to deal with a difficult patient.   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question

Pca Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX).

Interview

Panel interview with one unit manager and 2 staff RNs. Very nice, pleasant interview. I felt very confident afterwards because of how they made me feel. I felt like I fit in right off the bat.

Interview Questions

• A lot of behavioral, "what would you do in this situation", type questions.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Memorial Hermann uses Match Day which lasts from 0730-1500 to place their nurses. The entire system hires a fixed number of GNs, and each locations has a limited number of slots. I applied for critical care, and met with the directors of those units. The interview had behavioral interviewing questions. There were 11 applicants for critical care at that facility, and they called me within 24 hours.

OPID Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

First they called me and a phone interview. once i passed the phone interview they set up a face to face interview which happened to be a panel interview. the questions asked were very simple and easy to answer, basically describe what you did at your previous job,explain a time when... then i was told i would be called the fol;lowing week if i was a chosen Candidate. i didn't hear anything until 2 months later and i was offered the position which i accepted.