Memorial Hermann Health System Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

2.5

68 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Patient Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online 2 hours later received email from HR to do Hartman profile. Next received email to set up phone interview which was on Thursday. Thursday recruiter called right in time and the same day the recruiter scheduled final interview which was with as the Director of nursing. She was extremely nice easy to talk. A few weeks later I received offer from hr

Interview Questions

• Tell me about clinical rotations in nurse aid school?

What's the most important part about being a CNA?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX).

Interview

I went to Match Day at the Texas Med Center. The overall experience was good but the interview was panel style with 4 other candidates interviewing with me at the same time. I only got to answer 3 questions and time was out for our interview slot. They did not give us enough time to sell ourselves. That was very disappointing!!

Interview Questions

• Patient 1 needs to use the restroom, Patient 2 is complaining of awful pain, and Patient 3's Dr. is calling and needs to speak to you ASAP.
      What order do you assess these patients and why?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you made a mistake and how did it affect you and your team?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had an extraordinary affect on a patient.   Answer Question

New Grad RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied to the TMC location and got invited to their Match Day. Only got to interview with one department and the rest of my choices weren't taken into consideration. Kind of sucks. There was a lot of other students there. Some were there until 5-6 PM and it starts at 8 AM. The cool thing was that they provided breakfast bar and gave us a free lunch voucher!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was a hiring event for all the units to interview graduate nurses. The interview went well and the nurses were very nice. I did not receive an offer and it took two weeks for the unit to get back to me.

Community Health Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied to Memorial Hermann Health System for a Community Health Worker and was contacted via telephone by a recruiter (very pleasant) a week later after applying to conduct a phone screen. The next day I had a phone interview with the hiring manager and two of her current employee's in which I felt I was being interviewed to be eliminated rather than interviewed to be hired and reaffirm to them that I'am a asset. There were a lot of "or's" or "preferred" in the job description they need to state exactly what they are looking for so they will not waste the interviewee's time and their own.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time were you had to work as a team to get a goal accomplished?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

The interviews I attended today we're through Match Day at the Greater Heights locations. It was two ladies and me total in the room. Very friendly and comfortable to talk to.

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview was with the original manager. It was very easy, fun and surprisingly not very nerve wracking. Asked some questions that required some thought, but there was no wrong or right answer to them. During the course of the interview I was also asked personal questions about career goals and what I saw for my future, which made it very welcoming and gave sense of opportunities and growth.

Patient Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

The process took 4 days. I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter to meet with the nurse manager. Overall, it was a nice experience. I believe they had already selected someone for the position before I had my meeting with them. They had my resume and asked about my background. I asked several questions and it was a positive experience overall.

Interview Questions

• If your department is an acronym make sure you know the name. For example "ER"...   1 Answer

Patient Observation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was invited to Interview Day. Roughly 150 applicants were there. I was notified the next day that I was hired. Everything ran smoothly, the staff was very helpful and friendly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

I went to the facility and waited for about 20 minutes for my turn to interview. The recruiter was very friendly. I was made to sign an agreement that I understood there is a 2 year contract for new graduate nurses. I was interviewed by three nursing managers at the same time. The asked me to tell them about myself and why I would like to work Memorial Hermann.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you made a mistake. How did you handle the situation? What was the outcome?   Answer Question