Memorial Hermann Health System Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

Updated May 15, 2017

2.6

New Grad RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied to the TMC location and got invited to their Match Day. Only got to interview with one department and the rest of my choices weren't taken into consideration. Kind of sucks. There was a lot of other students there. Some were there until 5-6 PM and it starts at 8 AM. The cool thing was that they provided breakfast bar and gave us a free lunch voucher!

Community Health Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied to Memorial Hermann Health System for a Community Health Worker and was contacted via telephone by a recruiter (very pleasant) a week later after applying to conduct a phone screen. The next day I had a phone interview with the hiring manager and two of her current employee's in which I felt I was being interviewed to be eliminated rather than interviewed to be hired and reaffirm to them that I'am a asset. There were a lot of "or's" or "preferred" in the job description they need to state exactly what they are looking for so they will not waste the interviewee's time and their own.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time were you had to work as a team to get a goal accomplished?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was a hiring event for all the units to interview graduate nurses. The interview went well and the nurses were very nice. I did not receive an offer and it took two weeks for the unit to get back to me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

The interviews I attended today we're through Match Day at the Greater Heights locations. It was two ladies and me total in the room. Very friendly and comfortable to talk to.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Katy, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Katy, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted for an interview one month later. Very friendly interview with a director and manager. I applied at the Katy location for med/surg. I was given a tour by the educator after the interview.

Patient Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

The process took 4 days. I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter to meet with the nurse manager. Overall, it was a nice experience. I believe they had already selected someone for the position before I had my meeting with them. They had my resume and asked about my background. I asked several questions and it was a positive experience overall.

Interview Questions

• If your department is an acronym make sure you know the name. For example "ER"...   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

I went to the facility and waited for about 20 minutes for my turn to interview. The recruiter was very friendly. I was made to sign an agreement that I understood there is a 2 year contract for new graduate nurses. I was interviewed by three nursing managers at the same time. The asked me to tell them about myself and why I would like to work Memorial Hermann.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you made a mistake. How did you handle the situation? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Patient Observation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was invited to Interview Day. Roughly 150 applicants were there. I was notified the next day that I was hired. Everything ran smoothly, the staff was very helpful and friendly.

Senior Web Analyst/Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview process started out with initial phone screen with the Hiring Manager, followed by 2 rounds of face to face technical interviews in a group panel. In the technical rounds, they asked to write code for pangram and implement that functionality logic in web application using MVC. The 2nd round of technical interview was to code development back-end to front-end in MVC. In this exercise, you will be tested in javascript, CSS styling, UI experiences. The first round lasted about 1 hr and second round lasted about 1.5 hour.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were about individual's experiences and skills. They judge your technical questions based on how well you do the coding exercises.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Filled out the application, waited until the app period was over, got invited to interview at match day. At match day, it was a panel interview with the higher-ups of each location. Some people were asked back for second interviews, and I heard others were hired that day. Others were told they'd hear back in the next 48 hours.