Memorial Hermann Health System Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

2.6

87 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Nurse Resident Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX).

Interview

I applied online and attended pre-match day which was basically just an info session. Everyone who attended pre-match day was invited to match day which is the actual interview day. You get to interview in order of arrival time, so get there early. I arrived ~20 minutes early and had to wait for 8 hours in a room with all the other applicants until they called my name to interview. At that point I was exhausted and hungry. They do panel-style interviewing so I met with 4 members of the unit I applied for and interviewed along with 3 other interviewees. It felt pretty impersonal.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Memorial Hermann?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time you gave something your all but it didn't work out the way you had hoped.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Interview

The interview was short and sweet, group interview asked general question about finance.
    their human resources dept. waited so long before they even called about the position that I had applied for that I forgot all about the position.

Pct Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX).

Interview

Applied online and then went to the Director of the unit spoke with them also emailed them. Got an interview and then hired on the spot. Took about 2-4 weeks for everything to fill out with HR and background/drug screen check took longer than expected for someone reason, but then I started after everything was cleared.

Interview Questions

• What is the worst situation you have been in and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Patient Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online 2 hours later received email from HR to do Hartman profile. Next received email to set up phone interview which was on Thursday. Thursday recruiter called right in time and the same day the recruiter scheduled final interview which was with as the Director of nursing. She was extremely nice easy to talk. A few weeks later I received offer from hr

Interview Questions

• Tell me about clinical rotations in nurse aid school?

What's the most important part about being a CNA?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX).

Interview

I went to Match Day at the Texas Med Center. The overall experience was good but the interview was panel style with 4 other candidates interviewing with me at the same time. I only got to answer 3 questions and time was out for our interview slot. They did not give us enough time to sell ourselves. That was very disappointing!!

Interview Questions

• Patient 1 needs to use the restroom, Patient 2 is complaining of awful pain, and Patient 3's Dr. is calling and needs to speak to you ASAP.
      What order do you assess these patients and why?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you made a mistake and how did it affect you and your team?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had an extraordinary affect on a patient.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Sugar Land, TX).

Interview

I applied online and was invited to match day. There were about 40 of us there interviewing for only 5 positions. You got to interview with your top 2 unit choices and had less than 5 minute interviews with each unit.

GN Residency Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

It was about a 5 minutes long panel interview. I had to wait several hours for my turn to be interviewed because there was probably 150 of us during Match Day. I felt that by the end of the day everyone was exhausted and that might of affected the interviewing process for those that went last.

New Grad RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied to the TMC location and got invited to their Match Day. Only got to interview with one department and the rest of my choices weren't taken into consideration. Kind of sucks. There was a lot of other students there. Some were there until 5-6 PM and it starts at 8 AM. The cool thing was that they provided breakfast bar and gave us a free lunch voucher!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was a hiring event for all the units to interview graduate nurses. The interview went well and the nurses were very nice. I did not receive an offer and it took two weeks for the unit to get back to me.

Community Health Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied to Memorial Hermann Health System for a Community Health Worker and was contacted via telephone by a recruiter (very pleasant) a week later after applying to conduct a phone screen. The next day I had a phone interview with the hiring manager and two of her current employee's in which I felt I was being interviewed to be eliminated rather than interviewed to be hired and reaffirm to them that I'am a asset. There were a lot of "or's" or "preferred" in the job description they need to state exactly what they are looking for so they will not waste the interviewee's time and their own.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time were you had to work as a team to get a goal accomplished?   Answer Question