Memorial Hospital at Gulfport Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Memorial Hospital at Gulfport

Contract Coder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gulfport, MS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Memorial Hospital at Gulfport (Gulfport, MS).

Interview

I walked in, they looked at my resume and said, "wow this is great! Can you start tomorrow?" I was shocked by this and wondered why they were so desperate for my skills. In the end, they did not even use my skills and seemed "put off" by all of my education and experience.

Interview Questions

• The manager stated, "The new system is a nightmare and a complete mess" during my interview.   1 Answer

Professional Interview

Interview

Application is online then interviews with recruiters, department managers and/ or directors. Important to provide good references and present self in a confident and friendly way. Work ethic and willingness to be part of larger team crucial.

Clinical Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gulfport, MS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Memorial Hospital at Gulfport (Gulfport, MS) in December 2011.

Interview

Refereed by a family member, interview was rather informal, and I was given the results in a matter of days. Met with the admin for the department, the same individual I would be working under. The Human Resources department was simply a logistical hub for the resume's and employee intake. The hiring decisions are made by the individual departments.

Interview Questions

• Nothing as cliche as "Where do you see yourself in five years." A tour of the ward, meet a few current employees, and a few questions specific to your work background.   Answer Question