Memorial Sloan Kettering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Memorial Sloan Kettering Interview Questions

Interviews at Memorial Sloan Kettering

Scrum Master Interview

Interview

Recruiter was really great but I didn’t click with anyone after that. The interviews were really off putting and I got less and less interested with everyone I spoke with. They’re going through an agile transition and from what I could tell, it’s not one I’d want to be a part of. They’re also
     teaching that 1 story point equals 1 day..if that concerns you at all, you may want to look elsewhere.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Memorial Sloan Kettering.

Interview

I applied for a Junior Bioinformatics Software Engineer role but was given an assessment all about Ansible and Jenkins. I have no idea what were they trying to do. The description of the role didn't mention any of these tools.

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Interview

Applied online and they responded a few weeks later. The talent recruiter reached out let me know the date for an interview which was two weeks later. Had an interview and then a week later got another email for a follow up interview. Haven't received a response back yet.

Care Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Memorial Sloan Kettering in April 2020.

Interview

Talent Rep called 10 minutes late each time she interviewed me and seemed uninterested in the call every time. First interview was 15 minutes or less and I felt like she knew nothing about me but gave me another interview that was supposed to be 30 minutes. I never had the opportunity to ask questions and the whole thing lasted about 10 minutes. Really disappointed because this organization seemed great but I did not feel welcome or liked.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond to help a customer.   Answer Question

Care Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Sloan Kettering in April 2020.

Interview

15 min introductory phone call about the job, pay and the benefits. But you do start off with talking about yourself and the reason why you applied and whether you would be able to commit.

Internship Interview

Interview

Multiple Rounds with an Excel + Powerpoint projects. Pretty straightforward

Clinical Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Sloan Kettering.

Interview

First an HR phone screening, then two in person interviews . Two people interviewed me during each interview. Got the offer two weeks after my second interview

Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Memorial Sloan Kettering.

Interview

HR-Management questions ,qualifications ,skills,work experience
    Technical Team- asked many technical questions along with situation questions
    Head of the team-management questions and also about myself and future plans in career.

The process was fast.I accepted the offer in three weeks

Nurse Extern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Memorial Sloan Kettering.

Interview

It was a two part interview -- one that was online via skype with HR and then they invite you back to have an interview with a nurse manager in person on the floor.

Office Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Sloan Kettering.

Interview

I applied online through my universities career site. The first part of the process involved an online game-based assessment that lasted about 30 minutes. Afterward, I received a call from HR and set up a phone screening, which lasted about 15 minutes. They asked basic questions about your resume, why you want to work there, and your availability. From there, I was then set up with a group interview at my university with three current employees in different departments at MSK. The interview was pleasant, with behavioral questions. After that, I received notification of my offer over the phone. The whole process took a little over a month.