Memorial Sloan Kettering Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 672 of over 672 interviews

Campus Recruiting10%
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Memorial Sloan Kettering (New York, NY) in Jan 2021

Interview

I applied to the position through the website. In January I received a few interview requests from a different labs that were interested in me. The interviews were conducted through zoom for either 30 minutes or an hour with the PI or someone in charge of the lab. One of the lab was interested in hiring me and I was required to do a reference check. After that the offer was delivered very quickly. Everyone was really nice and welcoming. In general it’s relaxed interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. What research have you done; what was the method, the question, and the result? What do you wanna do in the near future?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Memorial Sloan Kettering

Application

I interviewed at Memorial Sloan Kettering

Interview

First there was phone screening it was not very long, about ten minutes. Then the person I spoke to on the phone set up in-person interview with a different person.

Interview Questions
  • If you are upset, how does that manifest itself? How do other people know that you are upset?

Memorial Sloan Kettering

Application

I interviewed at Memorial Sloan Kettering

Interview

You have to interview with Talent Acquisition Specialist first before interview with the managers. From there, there are two more rounds of interviews. With each interview they ask more specifics about your qualifications.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your background. They asked if I had specific skills (e.g. Red Cap)

Memorial Sloan Kettering

Application

I interviewed at Memorial Sloan Kettering

Interview

good ,friendly, easy going, welcoming.promising of family emvironment ,good oportinity to grow and learn.manager was professional and knowledgable .hiring process is very practical,and smooth.i recommend applying or at least try.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Memorial Sloan Kettering

Application

I interviewed at Memorial Sloan Kettering

Interview

Although the interview process took place over the course of four months, the interviewers and such were great people and asked appropriate questions for a very high end medical facility.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Memorial Sloan Kettering

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Memorial Sloan Kettering

Interview

Emailed a couple days after application (portal never changed), and had an interview over Zoom. I was introduced to the people I would work with and spent most of my interview session talking about what they do and what I can contribute. Didn't feel like they care about knowing me. They did mention they had to cut it short because they had to interview other people, so slightly unprofessional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Memorial Sloan Kettering (New York, NY)

Interview

Absolutely abysmal experience from the recruiter. A recruiter reached out to scheduled an interview for a product role, and even after multiple emails/reminders regarding my availability, they never responded back. I found out 3 days later that the role has magically closed without any correspondence from the recruiter. I mean honestly, how unprofessional is that? After sending a note saying I plan on echoing this interview feedback to their HR department, I magically got a reply with the recruiter stating my messages went to their spam folder and “they’re still interested.” Then the same exact thing occurred, where the recruiter was unresponsive. I can’t stress enough how much I’d suggest avoiding this company. Their recruitment time isn’t worth the time and effort, there are much better companies out there.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Memorial Sloan Kettering

Application

I interviewed at Memorial Sloan Kettering

Interview

Hired during pandemic so interviews were virtual or phone calls only. Received a phone call from the hiring HR person, then supervisor, then set up a virtual meeting with a PI on the team based on my successful phone interviews. Questions were fairly basic and everyone was friendly and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your thesis work and why you were interested in that type of research.

Memorial Sloan Kettering

Application

I interviewed at Memorial Sloan Kettering

Interview

Applied through a career fair and had a short Zoom interview with a relatively new member of the team. The interview was around 15 minutes; they asked about my work style, why I want to work there, etc. nothing unexpected or tricky.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Memorial Sloan Kettering

Application

I interviewed at Memorial Sloan Kettering

Interview

Rather fast and simple - spoke directly with HR initially then moved directly to laboratory interview, which felt expedited given my high fit for the role. Following laboratory interview, speedy process to offer and the following HR SOP.

Interview Questions
  • Standard questions regarding my fit for the role, including future projections/goals for career.

Memorial Sloan Kettering

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Memorial Sloan Kettering

Interview

Overall, the interview went how expected. Interview didn’t go well, received my rejection email on December 24th, Christmas Eve. It would have been nice if they waited until at least the 26th to send it. But it’s fine.

Interview Questions
  • describe a time where you had to work with someone that had a conflicting personality
Viewing 1 - 10 of 672 Interviews