Memorial Sloan Kettering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Memorial Sloan Kettering Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2017

HR Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Memorial Sloan Kettering (New York, NY).

Interview

I had probably one of the worst interview experiences of my life here. The recruiter was wonderful but then meeting the hiring managers, two women who I'd be reporting to in Human Resources, were rude and abrasive. The second woman I met with seemed as though she was falling asleep and sighed before asking each question - almost as if she was bored.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I would feel comfortable coming to them with an issue.   Answer Question

Postdoctoral Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Memorial Sloan Kettering (New York, NY).

Interview

First talked with PI on skype about my interests and background. In person, I then gave a presentation on my graduate research project to the lab and talked more in depth with the PI and lab about available research projects.

Messenger Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Memorial Sloan Kettering (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online beginning of June a few weeks later I received an email to schedule an interview which is done online, I choose the first available interview day and time. I then went in for the interview. It was the hr recruiter and the manager of the department. The interview was basic and I felt no pressure.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Memorial Sloan Kettering.

Interview

Interviewed with supervisor, HR, and division head, everyone was kind. It took a long time and a lot of patience, as well as completing the onboarding process. HR was extremely helpful as well.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be in 5 years   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Memorial Sloan Kettering (New York, NY).

Interview

the people in HR were slow to get back to you but my interviewer was very nice. There was first a video interview then an in person interview and I felt the in person interview was more them feeling you out and less stressful and intense

Genetics Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Memorial Sloan Kettering (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview was organized and professional, yet very personable. You really get to meet people who care about what they do, and get to know them as people. You speak on the phone first, and if there is a solid position get invited for an interview. For me, I felt that they were serious about hiring me to begin with, and the interview was a formality to make sure I was a good fit. It was a pleasant process.

Interview Questions

• Why this position? It was more of a conversation than typical interview questions.   Answer Question

Session Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Memorial Sloan Kettering (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online MKS careers on 2/4/2017 and I just heard back from them today 4/4/2017. I got an email saying I met the minimum qualifications for this position and that I have to complete an online assessment next. I am about to start this process online.

Interview Questions

• I am about to start online assessment process online. Not interviewed yet.   Answer Question

Quality Management Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Sloan Kettering in April 2017.

Interview

Had a phone interview with HR and a few weeks later contacted for an in person interview with the entire department.
    Have not heard anything from HR regarding a yes or a no to move forward with process.
    Lack of feedback post interview. Candidate feels lost in a loop.

Patient Care Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Memorial Sloan Kettering (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

I did a phone interview and was then given an invite to come in for an interview. The entire interview took about 15 minutes. I was then sent to interview with a hiring manager at another site.

Interview Questions

• What have you done to better yourself within the last year?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

Had a phone interview, followed up by an in-person interview. In person interview consisted of 5 people at a long table asking me questions. This was followed up by a test of my skills, and required me to give them a presentation by the end of it.