Memorial Sloan Kettering Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

Memorial Sloan Kettering Interview Questions in New York, NY

Updated Apr 28, 2017

Session Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Memorial Sloan Kettering (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online MKS careers on 2/4/2017 and I just heard back from them today 4/4/2017. I got an email saying I met the minimum qualifications for this position and that I have to complete an online assessment next. I am about to start this process online.

Interview Questions

• I am about to start online assessment process online. Not interviewed yet.   Answer Question

Patient Care Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Memorial Sloan Kettering (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

I did a phone interview and was then given an invite to come in for an interview. The entire interview took about 15 minutes. I was then sent to interview with a hiring manager at another site.

Interview Questions

• What have you done to better yourself within the last year?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

Had a phone interview, followed up by an in-person interview. In person interview consisted of 5 people at a long table asking me questions. This was followed up by a test of my skills, and required me to give them a presentation by the end of it.

Clinical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Sloan Kettering (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied on the main website and uploaded my resume. Received an email from HR for a interview. The next day I received email about next interview with the nurse leader and nurse manager. The next day I received email saying I was accepted.

Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Memorial Sloan Kettering (New York, NY).

Interview

had three rounds of interviews, the third was necessary because one of the interviewers who made me wait for 30 minutes then gave me a negative review despite all the others being contrary. After the third day of interviewing, I was told they were entering a hiring freeze and neither i nor the other candidate I'd been competing with would be hired.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Sloan Kettering (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

I met with Tashia from recruiting and Janine the unit manager, it was like a competition on who could be nicer. They ask a bunch of questions to see if you're the right fit for MSK.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Memorial Sloan Kettering (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

I contacted HR recruiter and scheduled an interview to meet with HR and the nurse manager of the floor I was interested in working on. This was all done over email.

Interview Questions

• Q. Tell me about yourself?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Sloan Kettering (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied for the fellowship through my school and was referred to MSKCC by my school to be interviewed for the fellowship. I was contacted via email to pick a time and date (from a list) that I would like to be interviewed. The interview took place about a month after the referral.

Interview Questions

• How does your current placement relate to working with this population?   Answer Question

Physician Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Sloan Kettering (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online , I received a call from a Talent Acquisition Specialist within a week or two. Video based interview took approximately 30 minutes, my interviewer was very kind and patient with me. I was offered an in person interview afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you have went above and beyond for a patient?
      What are your strengths and weaknesses?
      Answer Question

Research Study Assistant Interview

Application

Interview

I got a call from Talent Acquisition and was told that they were interested. I had not applied for this specific listing but I have applied for other RSA listings. The interview took some time to get because the department had not gotten back yet about to them about a time that they were free. I did well on the first interview and was told that I would have the second interview about 15 minutes later at the conclusion of the first interview. The second interview questions were a lot of "tell us a time where" questions. I did like how you meet the whole team of immediate higher-ups during the interview. I received an email that I did not receive the job about a week later.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you got the team back on track   Answer Question