MemorialCare Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MemorialCare Health System Interview Questions

Updated Feb 5, 2017

2.5

Practice Manager Interview

Interview

Applied online and received a call for interview after week. I was scheduled with hiring manager for interview. Interview went well and felt at ease with hiring manager. Clean environment and staff were very professional.

Interview Questions

• How would you mitigate disputes between staff?   1 Answer

Out Patient Admistration Assitance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at MemorialCare Health System (Long Beach, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

It was very detailed orientated. They ask a lot of questions about my past experience and why I chose to apply for Memorial care Health.
    How did I hear about the position I applied for.

Interview Questions

• my past experience and some of my good and bad experiences with the companies.   1 Answer
    • They wanted me to know how I got along with my team.   1 Answer

Physician Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MemorialCare Health System (Montgomery, AL) in August 2016.

Interview

It was done over the phone and I spoke directly with the head MD who took the time to explain everything about the job. She answered all of my questions and clearly explained all aspects about this job.

Interview Questions

• What was your motivation for emergency medicine?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laguna Hills, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MemorialCare Health System (Laguna Hills, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Very relaxed, personable. Interviewed with two supervisors. They were very nice, explained a lot about the position. I was escorted to a conference room by a HR person, she was very personable. She explained a little about the position while we waited for the two supervisors I would be interviewing with. They were very nice, easy to talk to, and I felt very at ease during the interview process. They explained more about the position, and my qualifications. They said I would be contacted in the next couple days.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in this area applying for?   1 Answer

Manager Regulatory Compliance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MemorialCare Health System (Long Beach, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was informal. Hiring directors did not take the interview serious. They could not provide information about hiring process, dates nor next steps. I was thanked for coming to the interview. I think the interview was only scheduled to say that interviewed candidates outside the organization. This organization is great with succession planning.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MemorialCare Health System (Long Beach, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted within the next week. The marketing representatives contact you through email to see if you're still interested in the position and to set up a time to meet. The in-person interview consists of about a 30 minute Q&A with two marketing representatives and after, a writing test to gauge your skills. Don't worry about the writing test because they just want to see if you have general knowledge of AP Style and if you have general knowledge of the social media writing style.

Interview Questions

• What did you learn in the classroom that pertains to our role?   1 Answer
    • Have you learned AP Style, written articles, etc.?   1 Answer
    • What have you done in _________ organization?   1 Answer

Corporate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at MemorialCare Health System (Fountain Valley, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I arrived 15 minutes early to get settled before the interview. The receptionist was very pleasant. The Manager came out to greet me right on time. She was very friendly and professional. The interview was conversation-like with me giving details about my background and work experience. She then described the job, the company and the expectations. I asked questions throughout the interview, and I felt this is a good company to work for based on the professionalism of my interviewer (compared to other nightmare interview stories I've read).

Still waiting to hear back...

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background.   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MemorialCare Health System (Fountain Valley, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

As usual, be prepared when you come to the interview. You will be overwhelmed with the amount of people who participate in the interview process even though it is an internship program. It is important to be confident, smile and believe in yourself. You might get to meet all the managers or team leads, and they are there to evaluate your performance. Don't be too vague. Get to your point and demonstrate your technical skills.

Interview Questions

• You background experience. Why healthcare if you are coming from a different background.   Answer Question

Care Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MemorialCare Health System (Long Beach, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Received a phone call from a manager who received my application online, and she said she was interested in my experience and wanted to set an interview. I was interviewed with two managers, they asked basic questions of my experience and qualifications. It was easy and simple and they were very pleasant.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I could see myself staying with the company or working in this field long term.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at MemorialCare Health System.

Interview

Lack Luster, very dated process with poor communcation throughout the entire process. Recruitment was not very versed in using their Tracking System and fall victim to the "Black Hole" of internet application. Recruitment is not very proactive and often do not have any relationship with the Hiring Managers they are responsible for sourcing and filling the positions.

Interview Questions

• There was a technical question about a patient's clinical presentation that was not clear, neither the interviewer or interviewee were clear on what it meant and how to properly treat.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none, they know the market is filled with many RNs, so there is no reason for them to negociate.