MemorialCare Saddleback Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at MemorialCare Saddleback Medical Center

2.9

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Clemente, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MemorialCare Saddleback Medical Center (San Clemente, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Met with House Supervisor and Charge Nurse and got to take a tour of the hospital and meet some of the other RNs, PCT's and others. The interview lasted about one hour. They do not grill you on too many facts or information learned in school

Interview Questions

• What skills will you put to use here? Why do you want to work here? What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

RN II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laguna Hills, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MemorialCare Saddleback Medical Center (Laguna Hills, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Not a panel interview. Manager invites you to her office. Manager asks questions about your resume. She has a set of questions that she needs to asks and writes down your answers. Afterwards, she gives you tour of unit. Very relaxed atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Scenario: Patient with pneumonia. How will you care for that patient?   2 Answers

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MemorialCare Saddleback Medical Center.

Interview

Called in for an interview, and I got asked basic normal interview questions such as what is greatest strengths and weaknesses. I also got asked customer service questions, and then followed by case scenarios.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at MemorialCare Saddleback Medical Center.

Interview

Transitioned from travel nursing to staff . I met with department manager as the time approached for renewing my contract. They offered me a chance to be hired on as they were not renewing travel contracts at that time.

Interview Questions

• How many hours a week I'd like to work   1 Answer

Critical Care RN Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at MemorialCare Saddleback Medical Center in December 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with detail questions like patient handling and emergent cases in ICU area takes about 1 hour. Then meet with ICU manager and I got an offer very shortly.

Interview Questions

• All in test-book e.g. what will you do if your patient heart rate is 160 sinus.   Answer Question

Registration Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laguna Hills, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at MemorialCare Saddleback Medical Center (Laguna Hills, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

you have a interview with the hiring manager, then background checks and drug tested a few days later, hr calls you with the job offer if you passed to offer you the position. you can haggle then about how much you will be paid. your first day will be a new hire orientation. bring a jacket its cold!! it takes 6 to 7 hours bring caffeine its boring. you get your schedule after the orientation.

Certified Clinical Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laguna Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at MemorialCare Saddleback Medical Center (Laguna Hills, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

applied online, took them 2-3 weeks to reply via email and then the phone call. I had 2 interviews. Classic experience questions. First with nurse and manager, second with manager and provider.

New Grad RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MemorialCare Saddleback Medical Center.

Interview

Interview 1 was 3 managers. Quick and east process. Very friendly. Interview 2 was 2 panel interviews, 5 nurses per panel. They had a short list of questions for the first interview and got back to me within 5 days.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your strengths?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse, Clinical II/Telemetry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laguna Hills, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MemorialCare Saddleback Medical Center (Laguna Hills, CA).

Interview

I was interviewed by the former director of Telemetry. The interview was semi-formal and the director was very nice, friendly, and made me very comfortable. Questions were easy since I already have experience in the department I was interested in. In fact, I was hired on the spot and started shortly after that.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what a Core Measure is?   1 Answer

New Grad RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MemorialCare Saddleback Medical Center.

Interview

it was more of a difficult interview. It was very long and took about 2 1/2 hours. There were a lot of difficult questions so definitely prepare for behavioral and clinical type questions. Also had a clinical scenario which I had to discuss and determine medical diagnoses and treatment plans.