Menards Full Time Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Menards Full Time Team Member Interview Questions

1.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Menards (Bloomington, IN).

Interview

Not a real interview. No real questions asked. Just filling positions with bodies

Negotiation

None.

Other Interview Reviews for Menards

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Menards (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2013.

Interview

Short and sweet. The questions asked were off a paper of prepared questions and the answers were written down. I was then offered a job and set up for an orientation date

Interview Questions

Full Time Team Member Interview

Interview

I applied initially online and called after submitting my application.
    There wasn't much they could tell me at the moment, they just told me they would be going through all applications and would get back to me.
    I decided to show up in person and fill out an application in writing as well.
    When I arrived they gave me the application, I filled it out there on the spot. I also made it a point to tell them I had filled one out online, they printed my application I had done online and stapled it to my written application.
    They decided to do an interview right than, I waited maybe 15 minutes in the lobby before the HR representative asked me to come to his office.
    It took roughly 20 minutes, a few basic questions and some generic chatting and he said I was hired upon completing a drug test, which I passed of course.

Negotiation

There was none, everyone gets the same pay/benefits and everything.