Menards Part Time Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Menards Part Time Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Menards

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Forsyth, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Menards (Forsyth, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

applied online, was called for interview with HR coordinator and General Manager. Interview took about a half hour. very informative and very cordial. I was given my starting pay. Told what the benefits were for full-time. suggested the manager in training program if I would be interested. Told of all the opportunities available to me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Menards

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Homewood, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Menards (Homewood, IL) in June 2018.

Interview

The interview takes place in the meeting room with the HR Manager, Front End Manager, and the General Manager. They ask questions like your previous employment, how you would go about working at Menards, and what you hope to gain from the company. They also ask basic questions on whether or not you're in school. They try to keep the conversation as friendly as possible to alleviate pressure.

Interview Questions

• How would you tell a guest that there card was declined?   1 Answer
    • Why did you leave your previous job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saginaw, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Menards (Saginaw, MI) in April 2012.

Interview

Interview went smooth. All people that attended were very nice and knowledgeable. I had the front end manager, human resources both present. They had a chance to ask me questions if they wanted and I had the chance to ask them questions if I wanted. It didn't last too awful long. I would say 30 minutes to an hour.

Interview Questions

• Previous work experience and how that could help me with a job at Menards   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dundas, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Menards (Dundas, MN) in June 2014.

Interview

It went smoothly and very brief. The HR was very sufficient and ask a lot of questions to learn about the applicant (myself). She explained the job and that the only position that was available at the time was a cashier. So I told her if they liked me, I would take the position.

Anonymous Employee in O'Fallon, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Menards (O'Fallon, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

I was recommended by my roommate. She told me that they were boring and monotonous. She was right. They sat me down and asked me your run of the mill questions. Short process. Probably because of such a high turnover rate.

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Menards (Eden Prairie, MN) in June 2013.

Interview

After I was hired I was brought in for group training where we watched training videos. It was me and one guy who was applying for a position in the stock/lumber yard. The hiring staff and human resources people were professional, friendly and helpful. Remember to bring your SS card and ID that they will scan and also know when your hours are. When putting together scheduling, give them your specific hour windows and try to avoid saying "I'd rather not work ___, but if I absolutely have to, I will. They will schedule you for that day/ those hours.