Menards Receiver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 5, 2017

1.5

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Receiving Interview

Interview

Went in filled and filled out application and had an interview on the spot. Took a drug test and started two weeks after that. It was pretty easy getting hired.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Menards

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Valley, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Menards (Cherry Valley, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

I walked in to fill an application and asked to see the hiring manager. The asked if i could fill the application there and then she took me to the conference room for a quick interview with her and the department manager. Its a huge plus if you walk in well groomed and in buisness clothes.

Interview Questions

• To describe my past experience and how i would benefit the company   1 Answer

Receiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evergreen Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Menards (Evergreen Park, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

asked a few questions from application

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Menards (Detroit, MI) in February 2014.

Interview

About a half hour long, with three people interviewing me. found out later one of the persons was a General manager. Simple, but descriptive questions. They were not rude at all, great people be around.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you would benefit the team?   1 Answer

Receiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenwood, IN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Menards (Greenwood, IN) in July 2011.

Interview

I walked into the store and asked for an application, where I was kindly provided with one. I was asked to fill the application out in the store, which I planned on doing anyways. After completion, I kindly asked for the General Manager of the store. I presented him with my application and we had a great conversation, and I was hired on the spot.