Menards Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 18, 2017

1.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Avon, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Menards (Avon, IN) in April 2015.

Interview

Very easy Interview. Walked in to apply and they decided to interview me immediately while still in my street clothes. Was offered a job in the back receiving area and started work the next day. Managers were present for the interview and adapted to my college work schedule that I explained.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself here in 5 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Menards

Anonymous Employee in Plano, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Menards (Plano, IL) in September 2013.

Interview

Interviews are informal. Just a 1 on 1 interview with a questioner at the beginning. The only thing that could be found difficult is some math found in the questioner. Otherwise, management was pretty friendly. They did a very good job of making the interviewee feel comfortable. The job does require a drug tests, and if employed there are random drug tests throughout the employment.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Menards?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Menards (Green Bay, WI) in September 2010.

Interview

They called me in and I could not make their time, but they scheduled it for later. Whent in talked to Mgr. and got hired on the spot. Because of the lousy pay they can't hire anyone.They also have alot of Home training not requiored because they won't pay you to do it but if you don't than the Mgrs.will make fun of you because you don't do it.

Interview Questions

• Why did I leave my former job   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiting they have a set rate and you get a $.10 (10 cent) raise after 90 days then another $.10 after 6 mos. and 1 yr. Aftrer so many raises than your wages are dfroze. My asst Mgr was ther fo almost 4 yrs and was making 411.00 hr. Take you 8 yrs. to get to $12.00 They want lifers.