Menlo Park City School District Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Menlo Park City School District

Principal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Menlo Park City School District (Menlo Park, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Standard interview plus demo of providing professional development plus writing sample. Applied on edjoin using standard process. About two weeks from application to offer. Everyone was easy to work with. I did run into other applicants in the waiting spaces though.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions. Know the population with whom you'll work.   Answer Question

Middle School Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Menlo Park City School District (Menlo Park, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process was a creative one that involved something like speed dating. This is often used in the corporate world. I met several interviewers who entered the room I was stationed at. I had to introduce myself to every single person. Then each new interviewer proceeded with their questions. It was fast and furious. Some do well in a speed interview situation some don't.

Interview Questions

• What would your classroom look like? Why? Explain. Give evidence for your choices.   Answer Question

Traffic Safety Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atherton, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Menlo Park City School District (Atherton, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Call for proposals was followed by invitation to interview. This position was to serve as a consultant paid by a grant for Safe Routes to School. The interview was with five staff and lasted 30 minutes. They explored my knowledge of the issues facing students getting to school on bike and foot in the District.

Interview Questions

• Nothing comes to mind - pretty reasonable questions and no baloney.   Answer Question