Mental Health Cooperative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mental Health Cooperative Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mental Health Cooperative (Nashville, TN) in May 2017.

Interview

This interview was not difficult; HR asked me how I became interested in psychology and chose that as my field of study in college. We talked about my strengths and weaknesses, why I wanted to work with people with mental illness, etc

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with people who suffer from mental illness?   Answer Question

Care Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mental Health Cooperative.

Interview

The whole interview process was disorganized and communication was also awful. The different offices did not seem to communicate well with another nor with potential hires. I went through two different interviews, drove to the office to fill out more paperwork and to sign off on a background check, I went and took a drug test per their request and I also paid to get my motor vehicle report because it was required. Throughout this whole process they acted as if I was going to be hired. Then they sent me a letter in the mail informing me that they had decided to pursue other candidates with no explanation as to why. I sent a follow up email inquiring what was wrong with my application so I would know in my future career search and they still could not give me an answer. So after this long interview and "hiring" process, they had no explanation as to why I was not hired.

Care Manager- Children and Youth Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mental Health Cooperative (Murfreesboro, TN) in November 2015.

Interview

I first had a phone interview. It was about 15 minutes. I was asked to come in for an in-person interview, which occurred about two weeks later. Standard interview questions were asked again, as well as some situational questions. The lady who interviewed me when into great detail describing what a "typical day" could consist of and what the job responsibilities are.

Interview Questions

• How well do you deal in crises? What are your strengths and weaknesses? How would you handle the following situation?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mental Health Cooperative (Fresno, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Panel Interview. Very pleasant. Appropriate questions. Can be intimidating to have everyone look at you like a bug. Everything you would expect in a interview process. Professional and to the point.

Case Manager- Child and Youth Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clarksville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mental Health Cooperative (Clarksville, TN) in March 2015.

Interview

I was called in to meet with HR for my first interview, that was easy and they asked basic questions. Then I was called in to meet with the case manager supervisor at the office I applied to. We went through basic interview questions at first then I was asked about how I would respond in certain situations with consumers.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and what are your areas of growth?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mental Health Cooperative (Nashville, TN) in January 2015.

Interview

It is a joke. They are going to hire you. Don't even bother. They are so desperate for employees, they will hire anybody. You will receive horrible pay. But hey at least Nashville is awesome! But you can't enjoy because upper management is horrible. You will see homeboy walking back and forth all day. He won't say a word to you or even make eye contact.

Adult Case Manager Interview

Interview

Received a call a day after I applied to set up an interview and I scheduled one for the following day. Interview questions were the average type of questions. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Strengths and Weaknesses? What experience do you have in this field? I had an interview roughly a month ago and I have yet to hear either way.

Interview Questions

• "What kind of population do you see yourself working wtih?" This only threw me off, because I thought that the answer was basically in the name of the company.   Answer Question

Case Manager I Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mental Health Cooperative in April 2014.

Interview

I applied for the position online (their website lists job openings). I followed-up with a phone call a few days after applying and left a message regarding the available position. I received a phone call the following day and scheduled an interview for the following week.

Interview Questions

• The questions were standard for the job. The interviewer looked through my resume and asked questions about some of my previous work experience. I was also asked why I want to work in the field and what I would like to do in the future.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mental Health Cooperative.

Interview

The leadership and interview process was professional. There is a required TB skin test upon hiring and annual testing after that. They promote healthy lifestyle initiatives. They also offer a free flu shot a couple times a year. The company's onsite pharmacy offers discounts on employee prescriptions.

Mental Health Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mental Health Cooperative (Nashville, TN) in July 2013.

Interview

Submitted my resume and received a call the next day. I first interviewed with the HR personnel and then my immediate supervisor. The interview process was easy. It was basically an overview of the company and the consumers we serve. There were a few short questions of my experience and education.