Mental Health Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mental Health Systems Interview Questions

Interviews at Mental Health Systems

2.5

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mental Health Systems in October 2015.

Interview

Quick and easy. I was interviewed by the Program Manager and The Case Manager. They were very professional and I felt very relaxed. The questions were straight forward. The were no roll plays.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Mental Health Clinician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mental Health Systems (Fresno, CA).

Interview

Awesome very nice,. Interviewers were polite, it really didnt seem like an interview. More relaxed at an interview than ever before. I was interviewed by program director and another employee both asked me questions. At the end of the interview I was offered the job. That was 10 months ago and I can actually say I still love my job!! Overall experience of the interview was pleasant non threatening.

Interview Questions

• Question about back ground experience. Liked AOD
      (alcohol and other drugs) back ground.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very clear I knew exactly how much I would make and other benefits right at the interview.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mental Health Systems (San Diego, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

There was a face to face group interview with the program manager and the office manager. A skills test was sent to me via e-mail the afternoon after the interview. Upon completing the skills test, I was called for a second one on one interview that was conducted by the division VP. I was notified a few days later that I had the job and needed to go sign paperwork. While signing paperwork, I was told to go a TB test, drug test and background check and was given a list of locations. It took 5 days for all of the results to come in and I started work on a Monday.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mental Health Systems in December 2014.

Interview

emailed resume and application. received a call for an interview days later. Loved the environment. the interview was very brief. I was not asked about my experience or what i could offer, or my desire to work there. i was very disappointed. i felt that their decision was made to not hire me before the interview even began.

Primary Counselor, Substance Abuse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santee, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mental Health Systems (Santee, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

One on one interview with program manager. Followed up with second interview with senior counselor and another manager. Pretty standard questions about difficult client and management conflict situations. Some ethical dilemna questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you disagreed with management and how you handled it.   1 Answer