Mentor Graphics Interview Questions in Fremont, CA | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Mentor Graphics (Fremont, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Very fast and superficial. I could tell that there wasn't a lot of depth, and after being hired, I encountered the results in management. Job opening come and go so fast that there's a scramble to fill them with warm bodies before they get closed or reassigned.

Interview Questions

Rotational Emulation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Mentor Graphics (Fremont, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

Was contacted by the recruiter who set up a phone interview. Almost all questions were based on the projects on resume. Got a positive feedback from the recruiter within a few days, but took a long time to schedule an on-site interview. On-site interview consisted of 8 rounds with 8 different employees. All of them except for 1 asked interesting and very related questions.
    C / C ++ --- Tested OOPS concepts with a sample code.
    Verilog / VHDL -- Basic design questions.
    Circuit Design questions.
    Project related questions.
    Logical puzzles ---- Extremely Vague !!!
    No response for almost a month following the interview. Had to repeatedly mail the recruiter to get a response. Turned out to be a reject .. But was a good learning exp. Helped me crack the on-site interview for my dream job elsewhere.

Interview Questions