Mentor Graphics Interview Questions

Updated Jan 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Mentor Graphics

HardAverageEasy
Found 222 candidate interviews
Featured Interview
Anonymous Employee in Yerevan
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mentor Graphics (Yerevan) in Sep 2018

Interview

At first I received a phone call, we talked about what I have done, what I know and what I do not know, then arranged a 1-1 meeting. The meeting was 2 hours long and the environment was quite friendly.

Interview Questions
  • How would you test an application which was developed by a huge group of people
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canada
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Mentor Graphics (Canada)

Interview

Ask you to send code samples prior to the technical interview. The process is fairly quick. I was interviewed by one of their senior developers. The person is really professional and approachable.

Interview Questions
  • How familiar are you with Python, git and bash? They also go through your code sample. Ask you to illustrate it first and ask for potential improvements.
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mentor Graphics (United States)

Interview

1. phone screening with HR -tell me about your self and information about the job 2. Tech screening with Manager -based mainly around resume and system test questions 3. video interview with HR, and 2 managers about 2.5hrs - a lot of behavioral questions, (tell me a flaw you have) - programing questions c++

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a flaw you have? what is a stack? tell me about an accomplishment you have? how do your friends describe you?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mentor Graphics (India) in Dec 2020

Interview

Duration of interview – 40 minutes though MS Teams link for 6 months internship for “PSS MVS development” profile. interviewer was nice person and told me answers of some questions so that I can learn it.

Interview Questions
  • python, mysql, college project, hobbies, positive and negative points.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mentor Graphics (Portland, OR) in Nov 2020

Interview

Great interviews with really approachable interviewers until the last stage when the interviewer didn't allow me to ask questions. Very bullish and unprofessional. Why are people who work in tech so full of themselves?

Interview Questions
  • I don't have any time for your questions since I have to get to a meeting.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Egypt
Application

I interviewed at Mentor Graphics (Egypt)

Interview

Begins with assignemnt then interview then the interview includes basics of oop programing and some hr quetions and some testing questions with a testing problem there are about 5 inerviewers and each of them observe what did you say

Interview Questions
Mentor Graphics
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mentor Graphics (India) in Oct 2020

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn. The process involved one round of technical round interview, followed by HR round.They check mainly your basics in all domains.Thz process ws pretty smooth and they were really cordial.

Interview Questions
Mentor Graphics
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I interviewed at Mentor Graphics (India)

Interview

They take first round with a Product manager then with UX team. Idk if this hierarchy is followed in any other company. The PM comes 20 mins late and blames his electricity for the reason. Then he asks some general questions ( non ux ) . Then the HR sends me a mail saying they are looking for someone more expert in the field. Without asking a single questions on ux, or having an internal ux team they judged my skills. That's why engineering companies like these have bad user experience.

Interview Questions
Mentor Graphics
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mentor Graphics (India) in Sep 2020

Interview

First CV shortlisting based on your detials.Then Written round which includes only aptitude part.Last final interview where the interviewer was very calm and composed and started by introduction and then vhdl questions and then puzzles solving approach

Interview Questions
  • Design Circuit which count no of Ones. One puzzles like sudoko
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Egypt
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mentor Graphics (Egypt) in Sep 2020

Interview

The process consisted from 4 phases First a programming task - easy but a bit long Second a phone interview - average gets more into your experiences Third a technical online interview - average Then an hr interview- i didn't get to

Interview Questions
  • technical interview qusstions: Some questions in the task itself, oop general questions, and data structure and algorithms general questions.
Anonymous Employee in Egypt
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mentor Graphics (Egypt)

Interview

I have interviewed with the leading manager. he was very nice and continuously encouraged me to voice out my thoughts. The interview was quite technical and to the point.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 222