Mentor Graphics Interview Questions in Mobile, AL | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mentor Graphics (Mobile, AL) in October 2012.

Interview

Got a phone call from the company's HR to set up phone interview. The phone interview was conducted by one of their team member. Questions about C, memory management, executable file format and some questions about resume. I passed and got the onsite. The interview lasted about 5 hours including talking with different team members. Questions about embedded system concepts, C compiler and preprocessor, interrupt handling, cache ...
    The interview was quite informal and the interviewers seemed not ready to ask questions. But they were very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Given a continuous block of memory, design a fifo data cache with the interface get_data() and put_data().   1 Answer

QA Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mentor Graphics (Mobile, AL) in June 2011.

Interview

I had a few phone calls. The first call was mainly to setup a second call in a conference with manager and engineers. Only some basic questions about my experience were asked with emphasis on software development experience.
    I came in for a 1 to 1 interview with manager and discussed in more detailed previous work and future aspirations and the description of the work I would be doing.
    I had a few other calls dealing with salary and finally came to an agreement and job acceptance.

Interview Questions

• Type of work I previously did
      Software related experience