Menzies Aviation Ramp Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Menzies Aviation Ramp Agent Interview Questions

Interviews at Menzies Aviation

1.7

Ramp Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Menzies Aviation.

Interview

Was seated in a room with someone who must've been only about 20. All the questions were very straight forward, no curve balls here. Not a very satisfying end to the interview, as it seemed he just passed the info to someone higher up who actually would make the hiring decisions.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions, unless you count "Why do you want to work here?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating.

Other Interview Reviews for Menzies Aviation

Anonymous Employee in SeaTac, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Menzies Aviation (SeaTac, WA).

Interview

They will contact you immediately, come in for an interview, and they will most likely hire you by the end of the day. If you have a brain and it works and you look like you can lift a bag you'll be hired.

You have to pass a Physical Ability Test.

Interview Questions

• What is the most challenging aspect of a job you have faced?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negation. Base pay. No benefits unless you stay here.

Anonymous Employee in SeaTac, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Menzies Aviation (SeaTac, WA).

Interview

I applied online on a Wednesday afternoon. I got a call Thursday morning to interview. I interviewed on Friday and got hired on the spot. They ask three questions, basically:

Are you a US citizen?
    Are you at least 18?
    Can you lift 70 pounds?

Yes? You're hired.

They do conduct several thorough background checks and perform a drug test. If you have a criminal history or you're going to test positive don't bother. But for everyone else, you can pretty much plan on starting work (training) within a week.

Interview Questions

• Honestly, there were no curveballs. They hire 20-30 people every week, so they must do several interviews a day. There were some questions like "What what would you do if your coworker was breaking safety rules?" or "It's the end of your shift. Is it okay to cut corners?"

Really pretty hard to mess up the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. You will get minimum wage. You don't get any benefits for 30 days. You will get your schedule in the next week. Most schedules start or end mid-day and require starting before 5 am or ending after 10 pm.

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Menzies Aviation (South San Francisco, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

I got to know the vice president of cargo at the gym and he recommended me to the HR, and I was hired, simple as that.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiating

Ramp Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Menzies Aviation.

Interview

Filled out an application online and was called literally 2 hours later. Some people they call in less than 30 minutes (RED FLAG)! The interview was very easy and went very smoothly. This company will literally hire anybody, as long as you take a drug test and background check. They have even recently hired a few people without driver's license, which is something they required before.

Interview Questions

• Give three reasons why you are good at working on a team.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in SeaTac, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Menzies Aviation (SeaTac, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

In for an interview hired the next day the interview process was very easy it was a group interview people are quitting in mass before they put you on the ramp you have to do 1 week orientation min wage for that then run around to get your badging which could take alot longer airport is worse than the dmv on waiting around for that stuff

Interview Questions

• as long as you have a highschool diploma and a head on your shoulders your hired   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Menzies Aviation (Portland, OR) in August 2013.

Interview

They want to know if you're ready to do the job. You will get hired if you can lift bags while being bent over and not complain about it. Interview itself is very short, you'll spend more time doing the paperwork than the interview itself.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what kind of work you'll be doing?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in SeaTac, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Menzies Aviation (SeaTac, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was quick, lasting only about ten minutes long. I was asked just a few very basic questions. you also have to pass a physical ability and drug test.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Menzies Aviation (Seattle, WA) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online then they called me a few weeks later to come do an interview. The hiring process look the longest. They are completely unorganized & will keep you waiting for the longest to get your badge. in my experience its not a good place to work at because to me they don't really care about their employees at all which is really bad.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Menzies Aviation (Denver, CO) in October 2018.

Interview

Interview process took 30-40 min was great, I had a great time with great answers that I’ve provided with great experiences from over the last past few years. Questions are helpful due to the airport procedures and regulations and to familiar with Menzies aviation itself on their rules and procedures as well.

Interview Questions

• How do I apply for this job?   1 Answer