Meraki Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 24, 2017

3.3

28 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Meraki (San Francisco, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

It was great. They explained every step of the process and made me feel comfortable throughout. They were there to answer questions and got back to me in a timely manner.

Interview Questions

• They asked about quotas for my time at my previous company   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Meraki

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Meraki.

Interview

Started with pre-interview through happy hour session to talk to as many people as you can and get to know them and talk about yourself. Afterwards, there was a normal 4 round interview with different managers. Each manager took a different topic/segment to cover with interviewee.

Interview Questions

• Technical questioning about Meraki products, current sales process and experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Meraki (San Francisco, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone call with recruiter (Amy Brown is awesome and the best recruiter I've ever worked with) followed by another phone call with a sales director. Next, an onsite interview with 4 different interviews each with a focus on a particular topic. This was a seamless process because Amy provided guidance in order to do well and she was very transparent. Some feedback for folks looking to join - really know the products, the value prop, and be able to tell a story on your previous successful deals.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you build relationships and how you've leveraged partners in order to sell and drive additional revenue -   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Meraki (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, phone interview with Inside Sales Manager, in person interview with 2 Sales Managers and 2 Sales Directors, and then offer. Each in person interview covered separate topics - culture fit and adaptability; relationship building; sales process and quota achievement; and Meraki history, products and competition. All interviews were 30 minutes and the interviewers were punctual to start and end.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Meraki (San Francisco, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

The recruitment team was informative and responsive. They made a positive impact on my decision to move forward with Meraki. The interview panel was professional and fair.

Overall it's the best interview experience I've had in my professional career and I'm very excited to join the company!

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Meraki (San Francisco, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

The whole experience was amazing! The Meraki recruiting team is as professional and responsive as it gets. Shout-out to my Recruiter Katy and my Coordinator Amanda, they are the kind of people that set candidates up for success.

The process for me was as follows:

- Recruiting Event (happy hour): you meet with recruiters, hiring managers and team members. Bring your A game. People are very approachable, be ready to answer: why sales and why Meraki?

- Final 2hr On-Site interview with 4 segments divided by topic: Sales Aptitude, Relationship Building, Culture Fit and Technical Aptitude. Close every single interview, you are in sales after all.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Meraki (San Francisco, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Not fun, met with too many people, multiple on-sites, don't really want to write anything here just trying to get reviews on other companies, but glassdoor keeps making me write 30 word minimum and I haven't intereviewed in 5 years

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Meraki (San Francisco, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Received an email via a Meraki Recruiter because my information was sent via a recruiting agency. We talked for 15-20 minutes and she let me know about a happy hour event Meraki was hosting the next day. The neworking event is at a bar and both Merkai along with Webex employees are there. Make sure to speak with the employees, hiring managers and get their insights. Speak about the products along with why you would be a great fit.
    100% deals are closed via partner and 70-80% are hitting their quota, which is great. It is an easy sell once in, since the products are amazing.
    After that step, you are notified within a few days whether an in-person meeting will follow. Interview 1 for Coachability /Adaptability /Culture Fit, Interview #2: Relationship building, Interview #3: Sales, and Interview #4: Technical Aptitude. Both Meraki's and agency recruiter will help you prepare. Make sure to prepare fully. Know competitors for each individual product that Merkai has and make sure to know each of them.
    Speak about your numbers, sales process.
    At the end they will check past 2 years of W2, recent paycheck, have you fill out a huge form and get references.
    Overall great communication and best of luck!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your sales process.
      What's your quota?
      Why Meraki? What do you know about our products?
      What do you know about how Meraki came about?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Meraki (San Francisco, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter to determine you meet minimum requirements then call with sales manager. Know your #s, process and be able to give a spiel on your product knowledge. Based on that he decides whether to move you forward or not. The onsite was with 4 managers 30 mins each. The recruiter is super concise and helpful in prepping you. Literally prepare for what she tells you bec that will be covered. This was the hardest interview I've had among the 4 interviews I've done in sales. I was drained and exhausted by the end. But it was worth it bec I ended up getting the job.

Interview Questions

• Favorite manager type, what do you know about our products   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Meraki (San Francisco, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

i relied on my recruiter and the employee who referred me to help prep for the interviews. initial interview was a phone screen and then I had an interview with a hiring manager before they brought me in for a 4 hour panel interview. Each interviewer on the panel addressed something different...culture fit, sales process, technical aptitude, what do i know about meraki and our competition.

Interview Questions

• asked about my engineering technical aptitude and how I have been successful in working with partners before   1 Answer

Negotiation

n/a