Meralco Marketing Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Meralco Marketing Research Analyst Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Marketing Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Meralco in August 2011.

Interview

The panel interview was pretty much standard. They'd ask the interviewee about his/her CV, activities, etc. If I remember correctly, my interview lasted about 20 or so minutes, with the last 5 dedicated to explaining the job. Overall, it's not too bad.

But it's the waiting that really, really sucks. For this position, I had to wait for about a month after the interview. Every week, I contacted the HR to follow up on the status of my app. In fairness, every passing week, there had been improvements (or at least I thought there were). Every week, the shortlist got shorter and shorter, and by the 4th week, the only two people left were me and another person. The HR also constantly mentioned that I was the one preferred by the panel, and it was only a matter of time before they had me sign a contract.

Days after that, I called once again, only to be notified that the position was put on hold. I asked why, but the HR couldn't answer. The business unit apparently just froze the opening.

It was really disappointing, after all, the company was well known for its great benefits, etc. But with all that waiting, I could've gotten a good job (or two) someplace else.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your math background.   1 Answer