Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Customer Service

Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Customer Service Interview Questions

Interviews at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services

2.7

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services in March 2017.

Interview

It was 1 phone interview with the big HR department of the company and the late a 2nd phone interview with the people who I would be working with directly.

Interview Questions

• I was mostly asked STAR questions and questions about what my plans were after college   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Mercedes-Benz Financial Services

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services.

Interview

I went through a staffing agency and was notified the day after I was submitted that they wanted an interview. The interviewers were very nice and polite. I only had the one interview, then sat in with an employee for 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What was a time when you went above and beyond on your job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services (Fort Worth, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

I went through a staffing agency to get on with Mercedes Benz . I applied with them 2 weeks prior to then reaching out to me for a interview with you . I took a personality test and passed so my interview was based off of that.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you went above and beyond for a somebody   Answer Question
    • When you had 2 assignments due by the end of business day but it only had time to finish one ? How will you prioritize your schedule to try to get both done ?   Answer Question