Mercedes-Benz Financial Services IT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mercedes-Benz Financial Services IT Interview Questions

Interviews at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services (Farmington Hills, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

Telephonic. Short and precise. Joining the call before the time was appreciated. All behavioural questions. Asking questions towards the end of the interview is looked upon well and addressed to in detail.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Why you of all candidates? Why do you wanna join MBFS? What did you mean when you wrote **** on your cover letter?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Mercedes-Benz Financial Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services (Farmington Hills, MI) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied online, got a phone screening, then was invited for an onsite. There was a group interview with 4-5 students and we had to do a case study and present to all the managers. Didn't feel fair, given one person would grab the marker and took all the work and it was difficult to show off actual technical skills. They did do a really good job selling the company and benefits. Hearing back took over a month, but it was probably because they were waiting for candidates to accept (my friends heard back in a week). There was a wide range of students, but mostly freshman and sophomores.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

Interview

First I got 40 minutes telephonic resume-based interview taken by group of 3 hiring managers. This was followed by aptitude based onsite interview which was a case-study and presentation, which was to be performed in group of 4-5 candidates.

Interview Questions

• A case-study was given and all the candidates were divided in groups and were given one hour to prepare a presentation and then we presented in group to a team of hiring managers followed by Q&A.   1 Answer