Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services (Fort Worth, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Everyone was very friendly and open to any questions. Everyone kept in contact and made it easy for my to reach out if I had any question. The 2 persons interviewing me made me feel comfortable so I didn't feel so nervous.

Other Interview Reviews for Mercedes-Benz Financial Services

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services in April 2018.

Interview

This was a typical behavioral interview. The interview itself was not difficult as they preface the question with background on the topic, give some context to the topic and than ask the question! This allows for time to formulate your answer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work on a team where you didst see eye to eye   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services in February 2015.

Interview

Submitted application online. Whole process took about 3 weeks. Was called for an interview on site. Met with a panel of three managers, and the interview was strictly behavioral with three behavioral based questions. Make sure to demonstrate the qualities they are asking about in responses. Very straight forward process.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services.

Interview

Three managers interviewed you. All about behavioral questions. Ask about leadership, something that is really common. And the interviewers are really nice, they didn't want to push you. But they expect you can use sas...

Interview Questions

• The hardest thing you have ever done   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Interview

in office interview with the manager and the supervisor. Both asked questions back to back, all very behavioral based. Manager and HR both contacted me a few weeks later to verbally offer me the position.

Interview Questions

• all questions were behavioral based, no technical questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

does not seem very negotiable, I would not recommend trying to negotiate pay. Schedule is flexible.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stuttgart (Germany)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services (Stuttgart (Germany)) in November 2016.

Interview

Ich hatte ein Vorstellungsgesprächs an der Universität und nach einer Woche hatte eine E-Mail-Einladung zum zweiten Interview in Stuttgart ... das dauerte zwei Stunden. Der gesamte Prozess war sehr gut organisiert.
    Das erste Interview war allgemein und das zweite Interview hatte alle technischen Fragen im Zusammenhang mit dem Risikomanagement.
    Mein Interview war auf Englisch.

Interview Questions

• Fragen zu CV und dann zum Risikomanagement ... Was ist die Kreditrisikomodellierung, wie können wir Risiken messen und welches Risiko ist für Mercedez am wichtigsten?   Answer Question