Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services

2.8

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services.

Interview

The interview process took about 3 weeks and was pleasant from the beginning to the end. Standard for the current interview process for the role. I was prepared for the questions and did my best

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services (Farmington Hills, MI) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied online, got a phone screening, then was invited for an onsite. There was a group interview with 4-5 students and we had to do a case study and present to all the managers. Didn't feel fair, given one person would grab the marker and took all the work and it was difficult to show off actual technical skills. They did do a really good job selling the company and benefits. Hearing back took over a month, but it was probably because they were waiting for candidates to accept (my friends heard back in a week). There was a wide range of students, but mostly freshman and sophomores.

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

Interview

First I got 40 minutes telephonic resume-based interview taken by group of 3 hiring managers. This was followed by aptitude based onsite interview which was a case-study and presentation, which was to be performed in group of 4-5 candidates.

Interview Questions

• A case-study was given and all the candidates were divided in groups and were given one hour to prepare a presentation and then we presented in group to a team of hiring managers followed by Q&A.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services (Farmington Hills, MI) in December 2018.

Interview

Very difficult interview process, probably the most difficult I’ve been on. A few questions were behavioral questions but before they ask the question they will tell you how to answer and what they are looking for. They also ask for past scenarios and ask how you did or would react to them.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to step up and take charge on a work or group project. What was the circumstances, how did you react and what was the end result.   Answer Question

Systems Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services (Farmington Hills, MI) in October 2018.

Interview

The whole process from when I met the recruiter at a college job fair (in October 2018) until I accepted the offer was about a month. It was about a week and a half from when they first interviewed me until they gave me an offer. Majority of the interview consisted of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What is a creative solution or way you came up with to solve a problem?   Answer Question
    • What is the finally block in Java used for?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services in April 2018.

Interview

This was a typical behavioral interview. The interview itself was not difficult as they preface the question with background on the topic, give some context to the topic and than ask the question! This allows for time to formulate your answer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work on a team where you didst see eye to eye   Answer Question

Collections Interview

Anonymous Employee in Keller, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services (Keller, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

A 10-20 minute brief interview asking about yourself and you background, then 3 questions. You answer based off situations of your previous employers and the work you did. Very straight and to the point.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services (Dallas, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

came on-campus ( at UT Dallas ) for interview, half an hour long interview. 3 interviewers were these. 1 Project Manager. 2. Team Lead. 3. Project Management Person. Technical and Managerial questions. The only issue I felt - they never returned back to me (neither with an offer nor a denial)

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself?   1 Answer
    • where do you want to see yourself in next 2 years?   1 Answer
    • how huge data set you have worked on?   Answer Question

Collection Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services (Westlake, TX).

Interview

They asked behavioral soft skills questions? very relax and personal .wanted a relax talk more so than an interview.Hiring was easy I met my supervisor at the interview. She was upbeat positive Had many ideas that would help me do my job

Interview Questions

• Tell meca time when you found your self in disagreementwith coworker how did you handle it and what was the outcome   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services (Fort Worth, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Everyone was very friendly and open to any questions. Everyone kept in contact and made it easy for my to reach out if I had any question. The 2 persons interviewing me made me feel comfortable so I didn't feel so nervous.