Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services (Farmington Hills, MI).

Interview

The interviews were focused. The first started as the typical tell us about you interview. It progressed to a pretty detailed description of the daily duties and expectations. The 2nd interview was all about skillset tests followed by a recap of the duties with a breakdown of what would be the largest part on down. In the whole a pleasant experience, and it was the most honest interview I have ever had.

Interview Questions

• Do you know of resources for the information?   1 Answer

Collection Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services (Westlake, TX).

Interview

They asked behavioral soft skills questions? very relax and personal .wanted a relax talk more so than an interview.Hiring was easy I met my supervisor at the interview. She was upbeat positive Had many ideas that would help me do my job

Interview Questions

• Tell meca time when you found your self in disagreementwith coworker how did you handle it and what was the outcome   Answer Question

Collections Interview

Anonymous Employee in Keller, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services (Keller, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

A 10-20 minute brief interview asking about yourself and you background, then 3 questions. You answer based off situations of your previous employers and the work you did. Very straight and to the point.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services (Fort Worth, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Everyone was very friendly and open to any questions. Everyone kept in contact and made it easy for my to reach out if I had any question. The 2 persons interviewing me made me feel comfortable so I didn't feel so nervous.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services in April 2018.

Interview

This was a typical behavioral interview. The interview itself was not difficult as they preface the question with background on the topic, give some context to the topic and than ask the question! This allows for time to formulate your answer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work on a team where you didst see eye to eye   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services in February 2015.

Interview

Submitted application online. Whole process took about 3 weeks. Was called for an interview on site. Met with a panel of three managers, and the interview was strictly behavioral with three behavioral based questions. Make sure to demonstrate the qualities they are asking about in responses. Very straight forward process.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services.

Interview

Three managers interviewed you. All about behavioral questions. Ask about leadership, something that is really common. And the interviewers are really nice, they didn't want to push you. But they expect you can use sas...

Interview Questions

• The hardest thing you have ever done   2 Answers

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services (Farmington Hills, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

Telephonic. Short and precise. Joining the call before the time was appreciated. All behavioural questions. Asking questions towards the end of the interview is looked upon well and addressed to in detail.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Why you of all candidates? Why do you wanna join MBFS? What did you mean when you wrote **** on your cover letter?   1 Answer

Accounts Receivable Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services (Fort Worth, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

I came across Mercedes through a temp agency. The temp agency reached out to me first for an interview and then I interviewed with MB. It was a good interview, they showed their processes and I got to talk to manager one on one.

Legal Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services (Farmington Hills, MI) in November 2014.

Interview

I responded to a LinkedIn post and received the opportunity to interview several weeks after completing the online application and submitting a resume. The administrative personnel scheduling the interview were very responsive and courteous. As for the interview, it was conducted on time using personnel in the office as well as others present via a live videoconference. I returned for a second interview which also went very smoothly, and following that the company did an excellent job of keeping me informed of the status of their decision process. The entire process was one of the best I have ever experienced in a corporate setting and I was treated with the utmost respect and professionalism.

Interview Questions

• The process is behavioral based so you will be asked to respond to various hypothetical situations.   Answer Question