Mercedes-Benz International Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Internship

Mercedes-Benz International Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Mercedes-Benz International

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz International (Auburn, AL) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a 20 min interview for me, I sat down w 2 employers and they went over my resume and asked me challenging questions but over the interview wasn't bad like I expected. It was one of the best interviews I've had.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mercedes-Benz International

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz International (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2018.

Interview

A very hard process! I had 2 phone interviews, 1 video recorded interview, 1 or 2 online tests, and the final step was a speed-dating style interview with 12 hiring managers. After all that, we are informed by the HR person about the exciting salary of 30k/year.

Interview Questions

• What was the last gift that you give to someone and why?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz International (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2018.

Interview

Three rounds of interview. First round is phone interview. The second round is video interview. The third round is the in person interview with your direct report and director in the department.

Interview Questions

• - Why Mercedes Benz?
      - Tell me more about your extracurricular activity.
      - Strength and Weakness
      - Conflict with others
      - How did you manage tasks on a tight deadline and example
      - Academic question, what kind of course did you take associate with the role you are applying for?
      - Are you planning to complete CPA certificate in the future?
      - How did you know your referral person?
      (They will tell you they do not care how much technique skills you have, they only care about your personality, they want to make sure you can be the one involve within the team and the people in the company. My perception was they said they do not care about your technique skills but they will ask your technique skills and background in depth as well. For the final round of interview, it will all depend on if the manager like you or not. If she or he likes you, you will get the job otherwise you do not get it.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aksaray (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz International (Aksaray (Turkey)).

Interview

Simple questions about my education,internships were asked . It was 1 : 1 interview. One of the human resources employee just tried to get info about my personality . Before 1 : 1 interview , all applicants solved tests about language and math .

Interview Questions

• What is your future career plan (in english)   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz International in September 2011.

Interview

it was thorough. and it was a lot of fun. first telephone interview, then group interview, finally the department interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Internship Interview

Interview

Easy interview process, more about personality, fast process
    Contacted the HR directly and got an invitation immediately.
    First telefon interview and later on a talk with the engineering department
    Both was really easy and more about a general fit
    Really nice persons, only the hr process afterward was difficult