Mercedes-Benz International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Mercedes-Benz International

2.9

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz International (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

They are very kind and the interview wasn’t too bad just needed to think about customer service skills before going to the interview and showing them that you really want to work there.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work there?   1 Answer

Product Management Interview

Interview

Mercedes-Benz is an international enterprise then it requires not only professional background but also language skills. People are pretty nice and detailed there, and it improved me in every aspect.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz International (Fort Worth, TX) in November 2018.

Interview

It was lengthy, comprehensive, and drawn out. The interview took place before a panel of 3 interviewers and was somewhat intimidating. There was no follow-up notification regarding why an offer was not extended.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position?   Answer Question
    • In what ways have you been successful at improving or streamlining business processes for increased efficiency?   Answer Question
    • What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • Why did you leave your precious employers?   Answer Question

Campaign Speci Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz International.

Interview

Informal and brief at MB HQ in Atlanta, interviewed with a team/panel on the marketing team, asked about my experience and then proceeded to tell me all of the reasons why working for Mercedes is the best.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz International (Tuscaloosa, AL) in October 2018.

Interview

A very formulaic and rigid process was applied to this interview. We were to answer each question literally using the formula STAR, with the interviewers scribbling down each answer under the S T A and R sections on their sheets. I felt like it placed tremendous awkward stress on the interviewers, taking pauses in questioning that disrupted the flow of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you disagreed with a group member and how you handled that situation.   Answer Question

Automotive Supply Ramp Up Supporter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz International (Auburn, AL) in February 2018.

Interview

The hiring and interview process were both fairly smooth. Nothing to worry about really they will let you know if you got it or not. Go into the interview with confidence and you should be alright.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good candidate for the position?   Answer Question

Bodyshop Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz International.

Interview

Apply and wait for a call from the hiring service they use. The schedule an interview and assessment all in the same day. Days after, they email you to let you know that you have been selected for further advancement in the program. They then call you to offer a position (or not receive a call) then you would be given a date for training and start.

Interview Questions

• Would you ever lie about something you saw someone do that was wrong?   1 Answer

AR Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz International (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

I only got as far as the video interview. I believe I was sent a MS office test to complete however I don't remember. However I only went as far the video interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a little about yourself   1 Answer

Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz International (Houston, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

smooth interview with very direct questions. Also very interested in availability and goals within the company. It was a quick process. I accepted the offer once it was presented two days later. Took the drug test and from there I was sent to HR for the formal paperwork

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz International (Auburn, AL) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a 20 min interview for me, I sat down w 2 employers and they went over my resume and asked me challenging questions but over the interview wasn't bad like I expected. It was one of the best interviews I've had.

Interview Questions

• why would you be good for the position   1 Answer