Mercedes-Benz International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mercedes-Benz International Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2017

2.9

Amsupply Ramp Up Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz International.

Interview

Just one in person interview. Very simple. Took about 20 minutes. Interviewed with two people that would be in charge of the project and had an HR manager in the lobby to talk to while we waited.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you worked with an individual that was struggling to complete a given task?   Answer Question
    • Explain a time you had to pick up a skill quickly in order to complete a task   Answer Question

Concierge Or Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz International (Houston, TX).

Interview

I was interviewed and hired before the company was built and hired solely on my experience and background info. I was asked about my computer skills and soft skills. Hospitality interaction was a big keynote. I had to be able to multi-task. Emergency situations would from time to time fall into my responsibility so always being prepared was of utmost importance.

Interview Questions

• How did I think I would benefit their Company and what could I bring to the table?   1 Answer

Inventory Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz International.

Interview

Applied online. Got the response after couple of months for in person interview. Manager was really nice and friendly. Asked about my previous experience and how I would fit in that role.

Auto Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz International (Beverly Hills, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online, They called me for phone interview the day after and in person interview 3 days later, The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Jim Falk beverly hills lexus in June 2016.

Interview Questions

• What kind of camera do you have? Do you have Auto photography experience?   Answer Question

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vance, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz International (Vance, AL).

Interview

It took 2 months to get a phone call back. Did phone interview, panel interview, and in person interview. The questions seemed fair, the interviewers were polite, no weird questions. There is no opportunity to negotiate salary and benefits.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz International (El Paso, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Regular interview with basic questions I accepted offer they drug test mouth swab on the spot I don't remember the exact questions but you know things like what made you apply here where do you see yourself in five years type of questions very friendly

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz International (Detroit, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

Standard fare, with only one major behavioral question. The three-person panel was cordial & competent with no major surprises. I did not have sufficient time to ask my own questions.

Interview Questions

• The major behavioral question was "What is your idea of a great company?"   1 Answer

Transportation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz International (Fort Mill, SC) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied online, contacted the next day by telephone for a pre-screen with HR. After that call, contacted the next day by e-mail to complete several online assessments. They requested I take tests in Excel and Powerpoint, a personality assessment, and complete the Wonderlic test. I was also given a link to a video interview application called Hire View. I used my laptop and dressed as though it were in person. Six questions in text form. There is a 30 second pause to gather your thoughts and then two minutes to reply. Once you start answering there is no pausing or re-recording allowed so be sure you are ready and arrange peace and quiet. Very standard questions such as "Tell us your two greatest weaknesses and how you are working to improve in these areas." It was explained that a panel would review some or all of the answers and share the video with other business units as needed.

About one week after the testing I contacted them via e-mail about next steps. The following day they responded that I was not selected for further consideration. It was all done by phone and e-mail with the office in Ft Mill SC. Very thorough, very professional, very quick. No feedback given on why I was not selected for next level interviews.

Interview Questions

• Name your two greatest weaknesses and explain how you are improving in those areas.   Answer Question

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz International (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

There was a series of steps in order to go through the process. First off, I had to take both an excel and a powerpoint skills training, followed by another test that measured your thought process. If you made it through these different steps, there was a video interview where you needed to answer specific skils and behavioral questions. Finally, there was 1-2 rounds of in person interviews, either one on one or panel interviews.

Interview Questions

• In a battle or a war, do you choose the low ground or the high ground?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz International (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

1. Prescreen phone interview
    2. Exam and PPT exam
    3. Behavioral test
    4. Invited recorded interview
    5. Call back for group interview
    6. Face to face interview with 7 Executives

The processes took less than 3 weeks, I was surprised how organized they were. The final interview with 7 executives took whole day, it was a great experience.