Mercedes-Benz International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz International (Auburn, AL) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a 20 min interview for me, I sat down w 2 employers and they went over my resume and asked me challenging questions but over the interview wasn't bad like I expected. It was one of the best interviews I've had.

Inventory Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz International.

Interview

Applied online. Got the response after couple of months for in person interview. Manager was really nice and friendly. Asked about my previous experience and how I would fit in that role.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz International (Auburn, AL) in January 2017.

Interview

Very relaxed and questions were not too hard. Friendly people to start small talk and make jokes with. They also told me about how they would be conducting the interview which made me feel less nervous

Interview Questions

• At what point in your life have you ever struggled to communicate with someone based off of difference in personalities? How did you recover from your conversation? Is there also a time where you've felt like you've been able to turn a weakness into a strength?   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz International (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

I was initially contacted by a recruiter by phone. Next I received a phone screen. The position was a contracted position only (25 hours a week without the possiblity of permanent position in the future).

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vance, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz International (Vance, AL).

Interview

It took 2 months to get a phone call back. Did phone interview, panel interview, and in person interview. The questions seemed fair, the interviewers were polite, no weird questions. There is no opportunity to negotiate salary and benefits.

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz International (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

There was a series of steps in order to go through the process. First off, I had to take both an excel and a powerpoint skills training, followed by another test that measured your thought process. If you made it through these different steps, there was a video interview where you needed to answer specific skils and behavioral questions. Finally, there was 1-2 rounds of in person interviews, either one on one or panel interviews.

Interview Questions

• In a battle or a war, do you choose the low ground or the high ground?   Answer Question

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz International (Tuscaloosa, AL) in October 2018.

Interview

A very formulaic and rigid process was applied to this interview. We were to answer each question literally using the formula STAR, with the interviewers scribbling down each answer under the S T A and R sections on their sheets. I felt like it placed tremendous awkward stress on the interviewers, taking pauses in questioning that disrupted the flow of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you disagreed with a group member and how you handled that situation.   Answer Question

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz International (Tuscaloosa, AL) in October 2014.

Interview

It was a 30-minute interview in a large conference room, with dozens of other interviews at different companies going on at the same time. I was asked questions about the experience on my resume, when I would be available to work, etc. Midway through, I was given a card and told some basic information about the facility, the job, and the work environment.

Transportation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz International (Fort Mill, SC) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied online, contacted the next day by telephone for a pre-screen with HR. After that call, contacted the next day by e-mail to complete several online assessments. They requested I take tests in Excel and Powerpoint, a personality assessment, and complete the Wonderlic test. I was also given a link to a video interview application called Hire View. I used my laptop and dressed as though it were in person. Six questions in text form. There is a 30 second pause to gather your thoughts and then two minutes to reply. Once you start answering there is no pausing or re-recording allowed so be sure you are ready and arrange peace and quiet. Very standard questions such as "Tell us your two greatest weaknesses and how you are working to improve in these areas." It was explained that a panel would review some or all of the answers and share the video with other business units as needed.

About one week after the testing I contacted them via e-mail about next steps. The following day they responded that I was not selected for further consideration. It was all done by phone and e-mail with the office in Ft Mill SC. Very thorough, very professional, very quick. No feedback given on why I was not selected for next level interviews.

Interview Questions

• Name your two greatest weaknesses and explain how you are improving in those areas.   Answer Question

Detailer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz International (Albuquerque, NM) in May 2016.

Interview

You have to pass a drug test, easy interview, just be reliable and and hard worker! Always be on time, put out quality work and you'll be ok! Just be ready to be be worked hard with little thanks.