Mercedes-Benz International Interview Questions in Vance, AL | Glassdoor

Interviews at Mercedes-Benz International

2.5

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vance, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz International (Vance, AL).

Interview

It took 2 months to get a phone call back. Did phone interview, panel interview, and in person interview. The questions seemed fair, the interviewers were polite, no weird questions. There is no opportunity to negotiate salary and benefits.

Quality Engineering Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vance, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz International (Vance, AL) in February 2014.

Interview

Did a phone interview, was offered a job the next day. Very easy interview and very friendly HR staff. Everything was done in a timely manner and I felt all my wishes were respected.

Interview Questions

• They mainly asked questions about my school experiences and made me explain different things on my resume.   Answer Question

Finance CAReer Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vance, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz International (Vance, AL) in October 2013.

Interview

First round interview was a few days after a career fair at my university, the second round interview was (a couple weeks later) a phone interview with a manager in their finance department, and the 3rd round was the assessment center at the MBUSI headquarters in Vance AL.

Interview Questions

• how would i confront a manager who was unfriendly and/or withholding information from me   Answer Question

CAReer Top Talent Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vance, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz International (Vance, AL) in May 2014.

Interview

Assessment Center:
    Full day of various hypothetical and role-playing activities, tailored to the position and department you are applying for. There were 5 other people in my assessment center, all interviewing for different CAReer positions. We did several group activities together, such as reviewing descriptions of several suppliers and having a group discussion about which suppliers would be the most valuable to source from. Various managers observed as you had your group discussion and rated you based on your contributions to the conversation.

Interview Questions

• What is your definition of good management?   1 Answer