Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America Interview Questions

Interviews at Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America

2.8

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America.

Interview

They are quite welcoming and nice. They will begin by explaining more in detail what you will be doing in your position, then proceed to ask you questions. The questions were primarily behavioral with an exception to a couple that looked to be answered with more technical terms and language.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

Video conversation, we talked about my future tasks and about the company and the projects they work on. I asked questions about benefits, salary and other things. I was asked a lot of about my previous experience and projects I was working on. We discussed technologies I should potentially learn in order to prepare for this internship

Interview Questions

• 1. Qualifications
      2. Previous experience
      3. Motivation
      4. Why MBRDNA   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America.

Interview

The hiring team members were pleasant and courteous . I enjoyed discussing job opportunities with them. The recruiter, on the other hand, never spoke or met with me. We exchanged long emails and arranged for a meeting, which was cancelled a few hours prior to it. After the on-site interview, the recruiter has never gotten back to me.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for a new position, tell me about your experience, behavioral questions   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America.

Interview

I got the interview from referral. The first step was Hacker rank test and then they invited me to on-sight interview. I met three person during my interview, one manager and two technical person.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America (Sunnyvale, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone call with a panel. They were keen on putting me down with all deep dive technical questions on skills not mentioned in my resume and that are irrelevant to the position. Makes me believe that there is truth in the reviews about company. I would have declined the offer even if they extended me one.

Interview Questions

• Why were you switching jobs so frequently (every 3 years) ???   Answer Question

Firmware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America (Palo Alto, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview process was in multiple stages. I received a C coding test which I submitted and got a follow up interview call. My possible senior was really impressed and scheduled a follow up FINAL interview with his BOSS.. On that particular day. The HR told me that they will have to shift the interview date. After I replied asking what day of the week they replied within one hour saying interview process was halted for that position although it seems to be still open in their job portal.

Application

Interview

One Phone interview.

Design Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America (Sunnyvale, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Recruiter phone screening, manager phone interview, design excercise and then on-site interview and presentation as well as getting to know teams and people.

Very polite, clear and transparent. Everybody that I interacted with was extremely supportive and nice, from recruiter to manager level. The people that I spoke with during the on-site interview phase seemed to be very happy with the work & culture at mbrdna.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why Mercedes Benz RDNA?
      Q: Working client-site vs. agency, what do you prefer?   Answer Question

User Experience Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America (San Diego, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview with head of a design team for freightliner and other large vehicles. General hypothetical questions were asked. Interviewer was very friendly and understanding. They were looking for someone quickly to join their team.

Interview Questions

• how I would implement my design process into their project.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America.

Interview

2 Phone screen followed by 4 onsite rounds. Rounds included stake holder management, ownership ,technical skills and culture fit. I was considered because I was already working on the exact same problem space.

Interview Questions

• How will go about executing a customer facing feature that involves cross-functional stake holders   1 Answer