Mercer Actuarial Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mercer Actuarial Consultant Interview Questions

2.0

Defined Benefits Actuarial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Mercer (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2015.

Interview

Non live video interview. Answers are recorded and reviewed later. I was only asked one question and it was over in 3 minutes. Outside company "hirevue" handled the video interview. The are sample questions before starting the actual interview so that you can check your sound, lightning and background surroundings.

Interview Questions

Mercer Response

Oct 8, 2015 – Global Head of Talent Acquisition

I am sorry to hear that the process did not work out for you. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback.

Actuarial Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mercer.

Interview

Really laid back interview. Walkthrough of resume and simple behavioral questions.

Actuarial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mercer (San Francisco, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

first on-campus interview, then if they were interested in you, you would be invited to a second-round interview and it would be on-site.

Interview Questions

• how would you differentiate insurance and consulting   1 Answer

Retirement Consulting, Actuarial Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mercer in October 2011.

Interview

The first round was a 30 minute behavioral interview. It was a standard interview in which he asked questions about my resume. The interview was pretty conversational--not too formal. He also asked some fun questions regarding my interests and what my favorite class in college was. I was invited for a second interview but have not had it yet.

Actuarial Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mercer in October 2011.

Interview

The interviewer only asked questions about my experience. It includes tell me about yourself, your experience for last internship. Why do you choose Mercer? I think this is the question that I didn't prepare well. I am the last person he interviewed that day. Apparently, he has no patience to ask a lot of questions.