Mercer Interview Questions in Louisville, KY | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 31, 2016

2.0

Retirement Service Center Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mercer (Louisville, KY) in October 2016.

Interview

From college recruiting I was invited to an interview weekend comprising of a cocktail party and a second day lunch. In the afternoon, I met with HR, an analyst, and two supervisors for the team, all individually. They were all very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Very general questions, a lot had to do with teamwork, only the HR guy asked typical "interview" questions. Conversational.   Answer Question

Owner Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mercer (Louisville, KY) in June 2015.

Interview

The online app was easy. The recruiter was very nice. General history of employment, she went over % pay and fixed costs. She explained driver planner and load board. A plus was the l/p of a new trailer and the terms. Have to wait 3 weeks for the new trailer was a downside.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Retirement Service Center Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mercer (Louisville, KY) in November 2009.

Interview

The whole process started with an email extending an invitation to an interview day. After I accepted I was given accommodation information. This whole deal was also sent out to probably twenty other candidates that all came to the same super interview day. The events started with a dinner the night before with all the other candidates and some of Mercer's employees. The following day was filled with four 1:1 interviews and the whole process ended with a group tour of Louisville. This part was actually nice that way if you get the job you kind of get an idea of the city before you make the decision. The interview itself was conducted very well with your typical questions. My only complaint was it took a couple months for them to make a hiring decision when they told us it would only take a couple weeks.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you faced something difficult and failed?   Answer Question