Mercer PSR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mercer PSR Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

PSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mercer (Deerfield, IL) in September 2012.

Interview

Interviewed by two team leaders for about an hour with back and forth questions and answers. Interview began with them asking me about my self and what I knew about the company. Do you research.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time in which you had to deal with a difficult customer and detail how you handled the situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

First job out of college, no leverage no negotiations

Other Interview Reviews for Mercer

PSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mercer (Houston, TX) in February 2007.

Interview

The interview was very personal and both interviewers were very direct and explained the job details very profoundly. The interview was a formal interview in two sessions back to back. I would definitely advise any prospective candidates to use examples of prior job experiences and goals that relate to the position they are interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of what you would do with idle time on the job without assistance from others   1 Answer