Mercer Retirement Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mercer Retirement Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

Retirement Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mercer in October 2014.

Interview

Mercer received my resume from a job fair. They contacted me on a Tuesday, and the interview was planned for the Thursday of the same week. They worked very quickly. After the phone interview, the next step would be an in person interview. They were finishing a round of phone interviews and said they would give their decision in a week or two.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mercer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mercer (New York, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

Apply online via their website. Documents to be included are resume, cover letter, and transcript. Interviewers don't really care too much about your grades, as long as they meet a certain threshold and you compensate that with something else on your resume (ie: more exams, previous experience). After about 1 week, phone interview set up. Pretty basic questions and felt a little bit too loose.

Interview Questions

• Who has played the most influential role in your life and why   Answer Question

Retirement Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mercer (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

Did a video interview. Standard interview questions and was invited to a face-to-face interview in Belfast. The interview there consisted of more standard interview questions and lasted about an hour. After this came an excel test where you had to look for inconsistencies in two datasets.

I was told that they would reimburse my travel expenses, and despite several emails, they never have. They have also had no contact since the interview even to tell me that I was unsuccessful.

Retirement Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mercer in October 2010.

Interview

first round-2 to 1 campus interview, Final Round, 3 hour interview, by recruiter, unit head, university rep, 2 analyst. Very Casual, just make some conversations to make sure u'll fit in the group first round-2 to 1 campus interview, Final Round, 3 hour interview, by recruiter, unit head, university rep, 2 analyst. Very Casual, just make some conversations to make sure u'll fit in the group

Interview Questions

• tell me about your past experiences   1 Answer