Mercer Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mercer Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Mercer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mercer (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Received an email from the Mercer recruiter inviting me to conduct a video interview on HireVue. Was given 48 hours to complete the interview. Depending how I did on the HireVue interview, next steps will be decided.

Interview Questions

• Please introduce yourself and tell us why you are interested in Mercer.   Answer Question
  • Are you currently employed? If so, please tell me why you are in the market for a new position.   Answer Question
  • Please tell me about your most recent position, including your duties, responsibilities, and how they might apply to this position.   Answer Question
  • Please discuss your way of ensuring excellent service delivery and describe a time when you put this into action.   Answer Question
  • What is your current salary? What is your desired salary for this position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Mercer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mercer (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

A headhunter contacted me through LinkedIn. We spoke; I sent her my resume; we spoke again. She then submitted me as a candidate and I had a phone interview with a partner based on the West Coast. That went well and he then asked me to meet by phone with a woman who would be a colleague. She and I spoke for an hour. I then had an entire day of interviews, beginning with a team phone interview with two people based in another city (the practice leader and another partner). I then went into the New York office for three face-to-face interviews, including one with a more junior person whom I will be mentoring, one with another peer and one with the global head of the business.) They knew that I had other offers and that they would have to move quickly. The headhunter got a call the next day indicating that they were moving forward. The verbal offer the following day (two days after my in-person interviews).

Interview Questions

• Q: I have a client facing situation x and they want us to do y about it. What's your take? How would you handle the situation?   1 Answer
    • Q: What have you done in the past to build a book of business?   1 Answer