Merck Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Merck Analyst Interview Questions

3.3

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Merck.

Interview

the interview process was long: long waiting period for final decision. employees were very friendly, but did not seem very organized in scheduling interview. HR did not contact me until after the interview was already scheduled.

Interview Questions

• how would you deal with someone who treated contractors differently than employees?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Merck

Anonymous Employee in Lansdale, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Merck (Lansdale, PA) in January 2012.

Interview

Phone interview then on-site interview, phone interview was with two people, on-site was with two people, 45 mins per person, Average interview questions. It's a good cop and bad cop strategy, they will not ask too much about the skills, just focus on behavioral questions. Brush up the resume and why you want to work at Merck - even though it's a shrinking company.

Interview Questions

• Why Merck, walk me thru ur resume, why this group, what did you do when you made a mistake   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kenilworth, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Merck (Kenilworth, NJ) in March 2009.

Interview

Phone interview followed by personal interview