Merck Quality Assurance Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Merck Quality Assurance Specialist Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Quality Assurance Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Merck.

Interview

After I submitted my application, there was about a 2 week period until I had a phone interview with HR. About 2 weeks later, I had a request for an on-site interview (2 sessions of 2 interviewers each). They made the decision quickly, and I was notified a few weeks later.

After I accepted the offer I still had to undergo a background check, drug test, and medical clearance.

Interview Questions

• Example: Describe a time where you had to work with someone who didn't get along with you.

Most of the questions were generic interview questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Merck

Quality Assurance Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Merck in November 2009.

Interview

Interview process standard, didn't discuss current experience as much as past experience. People seemed to be professional at time of interview. Enjoyed the conversational aspect of interview. It all seemed like a formality and not a REAL interview. Seemed like I was already going to be hired and just awaiting a start date.

Interview Questions

• What was your past experience that led you to this current experience?   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Merck in October 2008.

Interview

So much has changed, but I was initially contacted by the in house recruiter. She asked me a few questions, then determined it would be worth the company's time to bring me in for a face to face interview. I met with Human resources first, followed by the hiring manager, one other QA manager, then the group. Questions were more behavioral in nature with some technical questions thrown in for good measure, The process too about 2-3 weeks from interview to offer, but this was 3 years ago and things may not be moving quite as fast now as they were then.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate