Mercy Interview Questions in Fort Smith, AR | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 8, 2017

2.7

Nurse Extern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Smith, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mercy (Fort Smith, AR).

Interview

Great process! HR department was very encouraging and helpful. It felt very easy and conversational. The most important piece of advice I would give is to add community service to your resume. They found that a huge bonus, because they feel doing community service, tells a lot about you as a person. They feel that if you are willing to dedicate your time for free to others, then you'll be fantastic when they are paying you.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any community service experience?   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Smith, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mercy (Fort Smith, AR) in June 2016.

Interview

They called me and set an interview. I went through two interviews. I had a first interview with a HR manager. He asked me very basic questions such as my personality and work experience, and it took about 20 minutes. Then, I had a second interview with a hiring manager on the same day. This time we talked about some behavioral questions.

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Smith, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mercy (Fort Smith, AR) in August 2011.

Interview

interviews total. I got my second interview schedule right after the first one with HR.
    Hiring manager was nice. She asked questions about the jobs and personality. I got a phone call a week after that I got a job offer. I like the work environment and people that I worked with. I quited after 3 years because of school.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

be yourself and answer questions with real situation that you experienced