Mercy Health Applications Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Applications Coordinator

Mercy Health Applications Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Mercy Health

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mercy Health (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

there was a onsite job interview and then 2 more phone interviews depending on your location.
i attended the job fair where i met managers from different departments.
i was then contacted to take an Epic assessment test which i took.
after that i did not hear for a month from them.
then i had a onsite interview with other managers on the conference line.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mercy Health

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mercy Health (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

You have to pass the Epic certification exam before you get an interview. If you pass, then you meet with a recruiter. After that, you meet with team lead managers. Then they will bring you back in with the team lead managers again and the director. You'll have a peer interview afterwards.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Mercy Health (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2011.

Interview

After submitting an application for the position I was initially contacted by a recruiting company that works directly with CHP. This took about three months from when I first submitted my application. My first interview was over the phone with the recruiter. The recruiter does the pre-screening for the company. The recruiter asked me about my background, specific questions about my resume, and then told me a little bit about what the position entails, what the company was looking for, and the demands of the job. At the end of the interview she said she would forward my resume on to the hiring manager at CHP for review and if they decided to move forward with the next steps she would contact me further. Two weeks later the recruiter contacted me to set up a phone interview with the hiring manager. She gave me a little bit of insight regarding what they would ask and how the interview would go. Her advice was spot on. My initial phone interview was then rescheduled the night of due to a conflict in schedule with the hiring manager. The phone interview was rescheduled for the following day. The phone interview with the hiring manager consisted of mostly talking about my background, and why I was leaving my current employer. At the end of the interview he said he needed to follow up with the rest of his team and that he had a few more phone interviews to conduct before he could make a decision. It took two weeks to hear back from the recruiter. Once contacted an onsite interview was scheduled. I met with three people. The Hiring manager, the team lead, and a peer on the team. The interview consisted of more questions about my background and a lot of questions regarding what my process is to solve problems. The question came up at least 4 times. I wasn't sure if maybe he was looking for a different answer than what I originally gave but I I stuck with my answer each time the question came up. We went through a few scenarios about if this happens what do you do, etc. They discussed the demands of the job and asked if I could handle them. The interview ended abruptly and I was told I would be contacted by the recruiter if they decided to move forward.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not difficult, but the interviewers had a tenancy to ask the same few questions over and over. Sometimes the wording was a bit different, other times it was the exact same. I am not sure exactly why they did this other than to see how confident you were in your original answer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I negotiated with the recruiter. The recruiter asked what is your minimum salary, what salary would you like to have, and what salary will it take for you to immediately accept an offer. Once the HR rep called to extend an offer the salary was quite a bit more than my minimum. The recruiter did tell me before hand that once the HR rep called to offer me a position it would not be a time to negotiate that we needed to nail that down prior to her (the recruiter) talking to HR.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mercy Health (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

Even though I was told many times I'm still being considered, haven't been contacted in over a month after several back to back interviews. I took several tests, had several interviews, then heard nothing. Reached out on my own many times and was reassured that I was still being considered, just seems like they forgot about me.

Interview Questions

• are you ok with traveling 30-60%?   1 Answer