Mercy Health Healthcare Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Healthcare Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at Mercy Health (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

The whole process from start to finish took 9 months. I applied for the position and was contacted a month later. My first phone interview was 2 months after I applied. I went on face to face interviews - three months after I applied - and ended up speaking to 14 people, some of the higher-ups were one-on-one but there were some peer interviews. The peer interviews had no structure. They would go around the table debating who would ask what questions. I got the impression they had done this before... but it was not well structured. From interview to interview the questions were pretty much the same. I would have thought I would be asked different questions to get a better understanding of who I am and what my background is. After my last interview, the recruiter said that a decision would be made quickly - by that Friday or no later than the following Monday. A week later, I called to check in and was told a decision hadn't been made. A few days later, they called me still saying a decision hadn't been made. That was their last contact. Five months later I received an email stating that the position had been filled. They do not do a good job with follow-thru and the interview process is too long and too involved.

Interview Questions

• There were no odd questions, just the same type of question over and over.   Answer Question