Mercy Health Human Resource Business Partner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mercy Health Human Resource Business Partner Interview Questions

Interviews at Mercy Health

4.0

Human Resource Business Partner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mercy Health.

Interview

The process is too automated with redundant questionnaires; thus, eliminating opportunity to actually speak face-to-face with someone. Unfortunately, their process is used more for screening then trying to find talented workers. First steps should be phone interview and review of cross-functional skills but after reading reviews it appears that may only happen if you know someone.

Other Interview Reviews for Mercy Health

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mercy Health (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

The process started with a brief phone screen with a recruiter. The next step was an hour long phone interview with the director of HR. Unfortunately, the recruiter handling the process did not confirm the interview, so I was completely caught off guard when they called. I went with it, and did the interview. Questions were standard, talking through each position held and discussing the opportunity at hand. The next step was an in person interview with both the director and the incumbent of the position. Once again, the recruiter did not confirm anything or provide me details, so they were surprised and unorganized upon my arrival. Questions here were a little more probing, and a lot of hypothetical situational questions. After the interview finished, things went well enough they called me in the evening (around 8 p.m. on a Friday) to ask me to prepare a portfolio and informed I may have one more telephone interview to complete. After sending my portfolio on Monday, the recruiter asked me to confirm an entire day 5 person interview schedule on short notice. This was unexpected, and impractical while working full time. I asked if we could schedule this step at another time, maybe taking a half day instead of a whole day, and the recruiter said she'd get back to me. Weeks later, she never got back to me as promised, to give me any update at all. The process appears to have no organization, it was a terrible representation to the company and the HR department.

Interview Questions

• how do you quickly gain credibility with business leaders?   1 Answer