Mercy Interview Questions in Saint Louis, MO | Glassdoor

Mercy Interview Questions in Saint Louis, MO

Updated Apr 22, 2017

Hospice Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mercy (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

Application process includes a self-assessment value/work ethic/leadership in Likert scale format. Recruiter reviewed mission statement and emphasized that they were looking for people who are willing to commit to serving the community. Hiring Manager again emphasized mission and service. She was accessible, and they arranged for a day shadowing a senior nurse so that I would have an idea of what I was getting into.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mercy (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

Build an excellent resume! Apply online. Wait for a response from human resources either call or email. Go to initial interview. Go to human resources interview. Go through a company drug screen and physical. Start your new career!

Interview Questions

• How have you handled a difficult confrontation with a coworker?   Answer Question

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mercy (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2016.

Interview

Standard Interview, very stale and quick. T.he panel managers acted quick and swift with the questions, they did not write the review of my interview until it was over, I wish they gave me more feedback.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for Mercy   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mercy (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2016.

Interview

The people were very kind but very disorganized. I felt as if I had to lead the interview just to avoid awkward silences. My interviewers had difficulty describing what tasks the role requires and seemed to lack a fundamental understanding of that I would be doing. They were so nice but just didn't seem very prepared.

Interview Questions

• Have you been on projects that failed to meet deadlines? Describe the circumstances and what you could've done differently.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mercy (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online. I then received a phone call and email to set up a time to interview in person. The interviewers we 15 minutes late and the interview lasted 30 minutes with two people.

Service Center Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mercy (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2016.

Interview

Easiest, and Most welcoming Interview process i have ever experienced! After the Tech talk, we spent almost 30 minutes getting to know one another. Positively the most warm welcome to a Company Ever. I would recommend you research the company and position before the Interview to prepare yourself. Be Very Open minded, and Accepting of their Values.

Interview Questions

• Basic Troubleshooting Questions, then Advanced Troubleshooting Questions about Various Business Applications. Then we got Personal.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy, as Pie! - only because i did my research.

Contracts Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mercy (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2016.

Interview

there were 3 interviews total. The first was a phone interview. Second was a case interview. The third was a half day interview with several employees. Overall, the process took about 1.5 months. After the third interview I received an offer within a week.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mercy (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2016.

Interview

Very poor interview experience. Had one initial phone screen from the recruiter, a phone screen with the hiring manager (physician recruitment manager), onsite interview with associate recruiter and hiring manager, 2 hour phone assessment, panel interview with the team, met with COO. I was mislead and basically told I had the job, to the extent we were discussing my office and the manager explained "you cant keep my pictures" as I would be moving in there. She also explained she "hoped I had enough to do" etc which was very misleading. After providing references, I did not hear back. I reached out and received a cold email from the hiring manager that they would reach out by the end of the month. Finally received a rejection letter. I reached out to the recruiter to ask feedback and he explained "wanted to give courtesy" by reaching out. Very unprofessional especially when dealing with candidates that are recruiters. as well. Poor poor impression on Mercy Recruiting and will update others as well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult candidate.   1 Answer

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mercy (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2015.

Interview

I was referred by a family friend and got an interview that next week after the referral. Met with two supervisors at once. basic questions for a basic job. Was told by one of the supervisors a week later that I would be getting a call from HR soon with an offer. The next day I received a generic email from the same supervisor that I did not get the job. After inquiring (I turned down another job offer because I was told I was going to receive one here) I then received an offer for a position with the same title but in a different department. Since I needed the job I accepted and the rest, as they say, is history.

Patient Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mercy (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2015.

Interview

1st call for interview then will be called back for second interview, You will be asked a series of questions that they get off line through Mercy. They will let you know if you have job through e mail.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for our company?   1 Answer