Merge Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Merge Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Merge Healthcare (Charlotte, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

Basic interview questions going over my resume. The HR representative stated I qualified for two different jobs and would pass along my resume to the hiring managers. I would be contacted for the next interview. After a week I followed up with an email with no response. Luckily, I still had her phone number and managed to catch her at her desk where she quickly told me she had written 3 emails to the managers with no response so she didn't know what to tell me about the interview process. For two months continued to follow-up with her with phone/email with no response or acknowledgement. It's so unfortunate as I spent months researching/following this company and even going to a RAD-AID conference (a nonprofit organization they support) and was looking forward to an opportunity to work with this team. I checked my profile this week on IBM where it said "No longer considered for the position". Would have been professional to be treated like an adult/human to tell me I wasn't considered even though I was told I would get a second interview. Maybe it's a blessing to not work with people who can't communicate?

RSM Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Merge Healthcare.

Interview

slow and long... it took almost 5 months to complete the interview process because internal issues were dragging down the whole process. It seems like that issue has been fixed

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Merge Healthcare.

Interview

The entire process was 70 days long with applying online, phone screen, in-person interview, another phone interview, a request to re-apply online so they could prepare the offer. After 70 days in the process, having to apply again, and chatting with folks on the phone and then in person only to chat on the phone again, I told them I wasn't interested. If you have to jump through so many hoops when they like you and want to hire you, how many hoops do you have to jump through when you work there?

Technical Support Analyst I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Merge Healthcare in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online, and was contacted by a HR representative within a week. After that, I spent the next three weeks talking to four different hiring managers over three phone interviews for a position. The interview was not difficult, and if you know anything about networks or troubleshooting you should be well prepared. But be a straight shooter, if you don't know the answer to something admit it and move on.

Interview Questions

• What kind of tools or command lines would you use to troubleshoot a customer's problem?   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Merge Healthcare (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

Very fast process, only met with HR Executive one time and spoke over the phone one time. Had an offer in a week. I had a staffing agency contact me directly through LinkedIn.

Interview Questions

• Favorite Healthcare Technology   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Merge Healthcare (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied several times and finally got an interview. Interview process was easy and questions were normal interview questions. Have had three phone and skyp interviews so far and hopefully and offer will be the next call. It has been a great process so far.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Merge Healthcare.

Interview

The process took forever to the tune of 3 months. I applied online. I got a call 3 weeks later. I spoke with an executive for an hour. Three weeks later, I spoke to 2 more executives for hours. I reached out to the recruiter was told that I was still being considered for the role. I reached out again and was told that I was no longer considered. Why drag a person through 3 months of phone interviews and wishy washy answers? Speaks volumes of how this company may handle business.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing unexpected. One interviewer had no clue about the role, so I'm not sure how someone could interview a candidate, yet know nothing about the role. That was difficult.   Answer Question

Solutions Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Merge Healthcare in December 2014.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted in a few days from the HR recruiter. A week later I had three phone interviews that all seemed to go well. They scheduled an in person interview with three of the VP's and the recruiter. I was told that they were very interested in me and I would hear back in a few days. Two weeks later, after contacting the recruiter twice I was sent an email saying thanks, but no thanks. The entire process took about 6 wks. They never discussed salary or benefits.

Interview Questions

• Questions not very difficult, tell me about yourself, and what are your strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Merge Healthcare (Morrisville, NC) in July 2014.

Interview

A phone screening, a phone interview, then in person interview. The IT team introduced themselves and then gave me time to introduce myself and go over my resume. Next was technical evaluation. A series of questions of varying difficulty to evaluate my knowledge and experience. After that the IT Manager showed me around the office.

Interview Questions

• Describe one of your more challenging tasks and explain how you completed it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Merge Healthcare (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2014.