Meridian Health Plan Human Resources Generalist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Meridian Health Plan (Detroit, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

I completed a phone screen and asked to come in the following Monday for an in person interview. I was not told the interview you be job fair style. When i arrived I was asked to give the person checking me in all of my resume copies and then asked to sit at a table with about 8 other candidates. One by one we were taken to the back to meet with a manager, first you met with the HR director, once that was over, they brought you back out to the table and then the Talent Acquisition Director came and got you and you met with him.. You were basically being interviewed for a HR Admin/Generalist role and then Recruiting role. They did no ask which job you wanted to interview for. I only wanted to interview for the HR Generalist job and not the recruiting role. After you met with both directors, you met with another person who explained the benefits offered.

I really did not like this format and more so i did not like that they did not tell you the interview would be formatted in this way. I also didn't like the fact that they took your picture when you arrived.

When you set down for the interview, it was the managers first time reviewing your resume

Interview Questions