Meridian Productivity Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Meridian Productivity Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Meridian Productivity

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Meridian Productivity (Telephone, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Telephone interview through total people solutions on behalf of meridian , interviewer unfair didn't give me a chance to speak , couldn't explain my answers In depth as kept butting in , bad experience

Multi million pound businesses shouldn't use agencies to hire staff it just makes them look bad

Productivity Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Meridian Productivity in October 2016.

Interview

First an online form and then a telephone interview that seemed based on competency questions and knowledge of the context the company operates in. The people involved in the recruitment process were helpful and responsive. I did not proceed to the following stage after having been invited for the telephone interview, and no feedback was provided after my request.

Interview Questions

• Can you give an example of a time you had to cope with a difficult situation?   Answer Question
    • An example of a time where you had to analyse a large quantity of data?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about the company and the clients that the company works for?   Answer Question

Productivity Speciaist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Meridian Productivity (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

The 2 candidates where set up against each other- it was very cringe-able. My competitor was very nervous and this made it so much more easy for me as I have had many interviews. He was young and very nervous

Interview Questions

• why are you better than your competitor   1 Answer

Productivity Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Meridian Productivity (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

Submitted my CV & Cover Letter over email to their HR staff. They got back very quickly and invited me for a telephone interview which seemed mainly around competency questions. I was successful with this stage so they invited me to an assessment centre with the COO and to complete an online Excel test. The Excel test was much harder than I thought so I recommend reading up on these beforehand. The assessment centre went well and the other applicants seemed very good. Unfortunately I didn't get an offer but they told me I had been very unlucky and to apply again in 6 months time.

Junior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Meridian Productivity in September 2014.

Interview

Online application quite straight forward, require just sending out a resume and cover letter. In a cover letter best to give some example from your customer service experience. Then clarify any additional questions through an email, usually about your degree. With the telephone interview they will tell you which qualities they look for in your answers so just make notes and give clear concise examples :)

Interview Questions

• When you have dealt with a difficult customer and had to refuse him the service   Answer Question