MeridianLink Interview Questions in Los Angeles

Updated Mar 2, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 36 of over 69 interviews

Recruiter3%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MeridianLink (Costa Mesa, CA)

Interview

Unprofessional process. Sent my resume via EMAIL since they don't have a formal application to fill out online. A few days later I'm called from a VP about my application and they left a voicemail since I couldn't pick up. I called a few hrs later and the person wasn't there so I left a message for them to call me back or email me, since I wasn't provided with an email for the direct hiring contact. They never attempted calling me back nor did they try to email me. Really? Thanks for the false hope. It's inappropriate to reach out like this with no follow up. Very unprofessional

3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MeridianLink (Costa Mesa, CA) in Jan 2019

Interview

I interview with their HR rep in Atlanta GA. He then scheduled me for an interview. I had no idea I was interviewing with the director of accounting but he was a very good natured person. He really made the interview process a breeze.

Interview Questions
  • do you feel comfortable reaching out to people on a daily basis for collection matters?
    Answer Question

57 Comments

Tech

207.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=MeridianLink~374501
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at MeridianLink (Irvine, CA) in Oct 2018

Interview

An HR contacted me by email and asked questions about my project and I was asked to provide with my transcript in the last 4 years. And you are supposed to answer those questions by email.

Interview Questions
  • somthing like what is the biggest challenge in your project and how you can improve it currently.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MeridianLink (Orange, CA) in Aug 2018

Interview

Applied online, and was emailed a request for a phone interview. The recruiter took the time to understand more about my overall experience. While this role was not the right fit for me; it opened up a dialogue about future opportunities. I liked the candid, and conversational approach of the recruiter, and would sincerely consider working for MeridianLink.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me more about your deployment and onboarding experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MeridianLink (Costa Mesa, CA) in May 2018

Interview

applied through college/university. Got an email back a few days later and some questions asked via email, took some personality/aptitude test, then two phone interviews, one was 20 min and the next one was 1 hr long.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MeridianLink (Los Angeles, CA) in Mar 2018

Interview

The interview took about fifty minutes. The interviewer is very friendly and ask me some basic questions. It includes the database index, the algorithms and something about the projects appearing on my resume. I enjoyed the interview very much.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at MeridianLink (Costa Mesa, CA) in Mar 2018

Interview

Applied online, got a response one business day after. Had to answer some pretty standard behavior questions in addition to an online personality test. Did a 30 minute phone interview and had an hour long on-site interview

Interview Questions
  • Pretty extensive review of my resume, transcript and phone interview responses

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MeridianLink (Irvine, CA) in Feb 2018

Interview

questions mentioned in the reviews all came up, should have prepared for it, but I don't like this kind of interview, it is like testing your ability of memorize the exact definition of the concept instead of asking what you can do, I think you are gonna miss a lot of good candidates because of this

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MeridianLink (Costa Mesa, CA) in Oct 2017

Interview

Interviewed online and was asked to answer a logic/personality test. Got an phone interview and was asked typical interview questions along with some product manager-type questions. Friendly and pleasant interviewer to talk to.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MeridianLink (Costa Mesa, CA) in Sep 2017

Interview

The interview process was pretty long - after submitting my resume, they emailed me 3 questions to answer, took sort of a Wonderlic test, phone call with a recruiting manager, a short design exercise, a 1 hour phone interview with the design manager, and then the on-site interview. Unfortunately, I was not invited for an on-site, but I chatted with the design manager. I felt like most of the questions were for culture fit and to see if your interests lies with what the position does. The design manager also asked a few logic and brain teaser questions, which I thought were pretty interesting to think about.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 36 Interviews