Merion Matters Interview Questions

Updated Feb 20, 2017

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Merion Matters

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Merion Matters

Found 13 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Merion Matters (King of Prussia, PA)

Interview

Very friendly, first quick phone call about my interests/goals/personality then met in person with two directors then with president of the company. I really liked the interviewers and the office is beautiful. I felt like I was having a conversation and it was very comfortable. The interview went very well and they are really dedicated to their potential employees.

Interview Questions
  • Can you describe your experience at ______ on your resume?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Merion Matters (King of Prussia, PA) in May 2016

Interview

Very extensive phone screen to start, probably around 45 min worth of time going over my entire resume. Came in for a first interview with the Editorial Director, lasted approx. an hour and was given testing materials at the conclusion. Completed those and was invited back for a second interview, this time with the Sales Director, Marketing Director, the Editorial Director/an Associate Editor and finally HR. Total time spanned was around 3 hours. References were called and dates were discussed, but it seemed to kind of fizzle out and nothing ever materialized.

Interview Questions
  • How do you feel about Sales playing a strong role in Editorial operations?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Merion Matters (United States)

Interview

It was very typical of most companies. The first interview was on the phone with the Human Resources Recruiter. Then there was a face to face with upper management and a second with the owners.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Merion Matters (King of Prussia, PA) in Dec 2015

Interview

Phone interview, then in-person meet with managers and VP. Sit with a rep and watch them work for an hour, then sit with HR again. Before I got my offer letter, my references told me they were called.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Conshohocken, PA
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Merion Matters (West Conshohocken, PA) in Jul 2015

Interview

Phone interview was not scheduled. Call was much to lengthy and in depth for an initial phone screen. Over one hour. Had two interviews after..each well over two hours.

Interview Questions
  • Many behavioral questions where you had to give situation, task, action, result
Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Merion Matters (King of Prussia, PA) in Nov 2014

Interview

HR contacted me within a week of applying. Did a phone interview, heard back within 3 days to set up in person interview, there was a second interview before offer

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your previous work experiance
Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Merion Matters (King of Prussia, PA)

Interview

HR kept in great contact with me the entire process. I met with 3 upper level management my first round and met with the owner during my 2nd round of interviewing.

Interview Questions
  • Stories and outlook seemed to differ between the 4 people who interviewed me.
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Merion Matters (United States)

Interview

Phone interview, 1st interview, 2nd interview you got the job.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Merion Matters (King of Prussia, PA)

Interview

The interview process is extremely thorough and they leave no detail forgotten. Have your story set before your interview and know exactly what your direction is for the future (and make sure it is in line with the position you are applying for or forget about an offer). You will not survive if you have not done thorough research on not only the position you are applying for but the company as a whole. You should also (mentally) prepare a long list of thoughtful and relevant questions for evey person who interviews you or you do not stand a chance. Testing is performed for every position - written, role plays, technical, etc.

Interview Questions
  • They operate using a behavioral based interview style for most positions. Think of situations that you have encountered in your professional life that would apply to the role you are interviewing for.
Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Merion Matters (King of Prussia, PA) in Nov 2012

Interview

numerous phone interviews and then an in person interview.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Viewing 1 - 10 of 13