Merkle Account Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Merkle Account Director Interview Questions

2.0

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Merkle (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

I only had a brief call (phone screen) that wasn't going anywhere so we jointly decided it wasn't a fit. The questions were less about account management, strategy and client relations and more focused on whether or not I could write a creative brief and have done mail campaigns.

Interview Questions

• Q: Would you consider writing briefs to be one of your strengths? Are you familiar with campaigns?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Merkle

Account Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Merkle in May 2009.

Interview

I found the position through LinkedIn, via a Merkle recruiter. I actually was asking about another position, but the recruiter told me about this position and thought I had a great background and experience set for it. She was a Merkle employee, but dedicated to talent recruitment.

I interviewed over the phone with her. As a follow-up, I also interviewed with a VP over the phone who said she was recommending me for an on-site interview. After a week, I hadn't heard back and contacted the recruiter who informed me they were pursuing others instead of me.

I get that they may want to pursue others, but I can't believe the VP recommended I move to the next step, then no one calls me to tell me that's not the case? It also took two messages with the recruiter to finally get her to call me back. They were really going after me at first, then decided I wasn't good enough for a call back.

I have to look at it this way..."someone" was telling me this wasn't the place for me.

Interview Questions

• What was your most difficult account or client and why?   1 Answer