Merkle Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Merkle Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 14, 2017

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Merkle (Columbia, MD) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got contacted by HR via email about the position. Had an initial phone interview with HR about my background, salary expectation, etc. Got an email the same day for a phone interview with a lead analyst. The interviewer asked questions for more details regarding my experience on my resume that is related to the job description. Overall, it went well. The following week HR followed up again for an onsite interview invite. It was a mixed type including technical, behavioral and case. Had 5 interviewers and all of them were very nice and professional during the whole interview process. The behavioral interview session was about determining whether you are a fit based on company culture, vision and values. I felt that Merkle provides a work environment that allows the employees to work happily. Overall, the whole interview process was very smooth and HR followed up in a timely, professional way in every stage. Even though I didn't get an offer in the end, I got notified of the final decision very soon.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Merkle

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Merkle.

Interview

Three rounds of phone interview.
    1) With recruiter, behavioral questions.
    2) With a director, behavioral questions.
    3) With someone on the team, tech questions about SAS, SQL and Statistics.

The tech phone screening interview covered SAS, SQL and Statistics knowledge and I was not fully prepared for that. Not too difficult, and the interviewers are very nice.

And I assume that my experience and skills are not a perfect match.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Merkle.
      How would you replace all missing values by zero in a very large SAS dataset.
      Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Merkle.

Interview

routine questions, people ask you to recite the book, you can see how stubborn the people there

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Merkle (Columbia, MD) in June 2009.

Interview

A couple phone screens and than an all day on site series of 7 interviews and a 45 minute presentation...levels running from directors to SVP. Questions ranged from perceptions of previous bosses to problem solving...how would you handle certain analytic situations

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Merkle (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)).

Interview

one phone interview by a senior analyst, then followed by a face to face interview with the hiring manager and 3 other teammembers. A project need to be presented in front of a group of 4.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Merkle in January 2010.

Interview

Got 2 phone interviews. The first one just went through my resume and I thought I did well. Got 2nd one about 2 weeks after. It was case interview. Pretty tough. I thought I answered most of them well. But I did make some mistakes. Then I never heard anything back

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Merkle in January 2009.

Interview

I Interviewed with four different people, back to back, one after the other. It was pretty simple and straight to the point. It was mostly behavioral questions and not much else. I was applying for a low level analyst position so there weren't many technical questions. Just "do you know ______?" and I would answer yes or no. The facility was nice and they paid for lunch & the drive.