Merkle Associate Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Merkle

4.0

Associate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Merkle (Denver, CO) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied with my resume on LinkedIn. I then got a phone call from a recruiter who did a basic phone screen then put me on to the next step with the hiring manager. The company offered to pay mileage and parking for the interview. The hiring manager wanted to bring me in for an in-person interview, which you can read about on their website. It was very similar to what the described. After the interview I wrote individual followups to the five people I met and submitted my expense report. Nobody called me to tell me that I did or didn't get the job. A followup to the initial recruiter was ignored. I did get my expenses back about 6 weeks after the interview, but I received no other communication from Merkle. I am giving them a negative over all experience because they said they would get back to me quickly and they did not get back to me at all. This was a full day out of my schedule and my PTO from my current job--the least they could do is reject me.

Interview Questions

• The position above you is open? Why haven't you applied?   1 Answer

Merkle Response

Dec 7, 2015 – Corporate Recruiter

We are so sorry to hear about your experience! We will be sure to address this with the Recruiting Team and make sure each candidate receives appropriate and timely follow-up, as deserved. We... More

Other Interview Reviews for Merkle

Associate Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Merkle in May 2013.

Interview

The interview process is intense and slightly intimidating. You typically have a phone interview and then a panel interview with 5-7 different people.

Additionally, I had to give a presentation to the panel on a topic related to the role.

Plan for 2-4 hours on-site, and a mix of different roles and personalities. Everyone is very busy so make sure your presentation is pointed and focused.

Come prepared with a resume and additional means to present.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when something didn't go as planned or went wrong and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question